Poetic Expressions (116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Only by the precious blood of Jesus, I survive.

Come. Listen the lament of dying From a plague, that has no cure. Come. Sit for a brief spell, Hear the agony I endure. Diagnosed with thi…

Started by Pastor Reginald Levi Walker

0 Oct 26, 2008

Thank you, for all that you do.

Always to thee, O Lord I pray. I thank you for another day. God, I will always seek to behold your face. I forever need your mercy and your…

Started by Pastor Reginald Levi Walker

0 Oct 26, 2008

" Cheerleaders Of The World"-Sandra Dukes

The poem is a tribute to people who look beyond their own rainbows and inspire others to find true fulfillment. People who rekindle the hum…

Started by Prophetess Sandra Dukes, a.m.

0 Oct 21, 2008

"Life Is More Than Living and Living Is Less Than Being -ALIVE"

I believe living is a journey like the seasons. Youth is spring, all is new, full of curiosities and wonder. It is a time of nurturing and…

Started by Prophetess Sandra Dukes, a.m.

0 Oct 21, 2008

Poetic conversations

Situation: Mike just got off drugs, and now he is clean, and turned his life around to Jesus. But Satan wants to bring him back. Satan: Mi…

Started by James Pierce

0 Oct 19, 2008

The meaning of life

Situation: Spencer, and his friend Keesha talks about the meaning of life. Spencer believes that life has no meaning. We are here to live,…

Started by James Pierce

0 Oct 19, 2008

"The One With HIV Is Me" The Church's Response To HIV/AIDS

February 14th, 2008 Yesterday as I was sitting in my office (I am an Academic Advisor for a large urban community college in Kansas City,…

Started by Minister Gerald Palmer

1 Jun 10, 2008
Reply by Anthony Luckett

"The One With HIV Is Me" The Church's Response To HIV/AIDS

February 14th, 2008 Yesterday as I was sitting in my office (I am an Academic Advisor for a large urban community college in Kansas City,…

Started by Minister Gerald Palmer

0 May 8, 2008

Is There Something You Trying To ((("UNSRCAMBLE")))

Unscramble..… Searching seeking scrambling trying to figure out how to unscramble the clue, Going out searching resources after resources…

Started by Prophetess Teresa White

0 Mar 7, 2008

The Psalm of 12 Lions

I am a great jungle cat. A lion from Zion on the hunt so I run swiftly like the wind and like the wind goes where it will I goes where I wi…

Started by Selah the Storyteller

0 Mar 4, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service