Poetic Expressions (116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Give Jesus Christ Praise !

You know it doesn't make much sense There ought to be a law  against Anyone who takes offense At a day in your celebration 'Cause we all kn…

Started by Sarah Boone

0 Dec 25, 2014

''A SPECIAL GIFT''

''A SPECIAL GIFT'' God has granted us a special gift, A gift that we call Life. In it He gave us His only Son Whom we know as Christ. These…

Started by Rev. Dr. Doris J. Dorsey

0 Aug 13, 2014

A created part of a Divine plan.

"Woman of GOD" You question why you were created, I asked the FATHER the same question and…

Started by Pastor Wannetta Walker

1 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Pastor Wannetta Walker

Happy Father Day

You are so Special that God allow you to care for one of His own. The Lord knew you had greatness in you. The Power to teach and love and s…

Started by Sarah Boone

1 Jun 15, 2014
Reply by moses Aglago

Victory ! Victory ! Victory !

When Satan challenges you to a duel, don`t forget you  have the home field advantage:                    Enter into his gates with…

Started by Sarah Boone

0 Jun 3, 2014

I need undersatnding??

Prov 18:22 Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD. Ok I get this, but what if no is looking for you, t…

Started by Bonita Granger

2 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Joseph Gill

BE WHO YOU ARE!

How well you think about yourself compared to what others think of you, such as friends and workmates. Low self-esteem means that you think…

Started by Kevin Petty

0 May 12, 2013

BE STRONG

When it seems as life is continuing to become harder as each day passes by, never fret, for you are close to reaching great heights in your…

Started by R dc

1 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by R dc

Happy Easter !

I am free at Last Free !  I am Redeemed my the blood of the Lamb. I am free !  I am Free !  Do you know if you are Free ? Nothing in the pa…

Started by Sarah Boone

0 Mar 31, 2013

Applebee's: A poem

Roses are red Violets are blue Chelsea is fired because of You (Jesus)!

Started by her[a derp

1 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Steve Baldcock

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service