Poetic Expressions (116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sunday Shoes

Inspired by Vanessa A. Jenkins Can you walk a mile In my Sunday shoes? Go to places I've been long and wide Or some places you'll pay you…

Started by Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins

1 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins

FREEDOM

Title: Freedom 1st verse (just a taste) (c) 2009 Shakinah muzic sesac. Here in Babylon things can be rough as a matter of fact it's danger…

Started by MYBY/Moreh Yahoshua ben Yisrael

0 Nov 11, 2009

Let's Speak Life Together!

If you could tell someone in a paragraph or less something inspirational what would you say? First state the situation and then your messag…

Started by Earnest Williams (BossBlack)

1 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Earnest Williams (BossBlack)

Scripture and Thought for Today

For my people have committed two evils: They have forsaken Me, the fountain of living waters, And hewn themselves cisters--broken cisterns…

Started by Nathaniel Maxwell Jr.

0 Oct 15, 2009

The Love Letter!

The Love letter! I love you more, than you can imagine, my child so dear I left Heaven,My Kingdom, to save you, from death and fear All I…

Started by Lillian Lancaster

0 Oct 9, 2009

Scripture and Thought for Today

They will act religious but they will reject the power that could make them godly. Stay away from people like that! 2Tim 3:5 NLT We all se…

0 Oct 7, 2009

Scripture and Phrase for Today

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shal be added to you. Matt.6:33 NKJV Learn to seek the Creat…

0 Oct 2, 2009

POETS ARE THE BELL RINGERS of THE SOUL

Poets as a rule are high on adventure Like wondering bards or prophets today. Embracing hearts and minds with wisdom Casting through verse…

Started by Tom Zart

1 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by brotha paydae

Our purpose

The God head consist of three to create and make up the Holy Trinity. They all work together to bring us through this life into eternity. J…

Started by Prophetess Maxine McGee

1 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

You Should Know

You Should Know My kids, not all our souls came from the same worlds, although we all have the appearance of men. Unique is your life on t…

Started by Pavel Kastl

0 Aug 12, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service