Poetic Expressions (116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mindblowing Biblical Poetry!

James Pierce is a Torah keeping Christian Poet, as well as a Theologian who loves to teach and educate people on the word of God. He writes…

Started by James Pierce

0 Aug 10, 2009

Which One are You?

CUP OF COFFEE A young woman went to her mother and told her about her life and how things were so hard for her. She did not know how she wa…

Started by Prophetess Rebecca Hickson

3 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Deanna Barnes-Wilburn

As I Close My Eyes - written by Angela Loundes copyright 2009

' /> As I closed my eyes The vision becomes more real The place more beautiful The meadows more flushed With greens leaves, blossom And…

Started by Angela Doreen

0 Jul 24, 2009

Praise Him From Within

The spirit of worship enables us to praise, bringing new songs into our wandering place; tranquil waters into our dry place, and revelation…

Started by Anointed Sister

4 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Anointed Sister

This World......

THIS WORLD…… By Tarmeque L. Hawkins © 2007 What has this world come to? I really don’t understand. How people act like it’s okay, to mistr…

Started by T.L. Hawkins

6 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Vernah RueLae

How Can I Say

Your sunset has come Your work has been done I never picked fruit from your garden So How can I Say? In my youth I tasted the juice that s…

Started by Evangelist Altha Fugett

0 Jul 1, 2009

Africa |Has Something.

This is a poem I wrote for a Black History Event we did at Oxford Living Word some years ago. I have many African friends and wanted to cou…

Started by Minister Jacky Hughes

0 Jun 23, 2009

IS THE TEST GETTING HARDER??????

Acts 14:22 Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation en…

Started by Evangelist Anna Cunningham

1 Jun 13, 2009
Reply by Jeanine Davis

Woman's Week At The Gym

WOMAN'S WEEK AT THE GYM Love receiving these light hearted emails. If you read this without laughing out loud, there is something wrong wit…

Started by Ms. Elaine Johnson

0 Jun 11, 2009

The Invitation

You are invited To a life eternal With an Everlasting King, You need not a thing, But to accept Him, Into your life Just let Him in TODAY!…

Started by Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins

0 Jun 8, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service