Comments and Suggestions (3,556)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EXCUSES - an indicator of failure in success

This suggests trying to justify a mistake or failure or to make it seem less serious, in order to escape being blamed or punished... someth…

Started by Maxwell Kobina Acquah,

0 Jul 21, 2015

Pruod of our President

Started by Sarah Boone

0 Jun 12, 2015

SLAVETY 150 YEARS ABOLISHED IN UMITED STATES AFRICA AMERICAN STILL IMPRISONED

S80 PERCENT BLACKS IN PRISON 2 MILLION IN PRISON IN 2O15THE UNITED IS THE TOP RANKED COUNTRY IN WORLD WITH THE MOST PRISONERS 45 PERCENTAGE…

Started by BISHOP ALBERT NORTH

2 Mar 16, 2015
Reply by BISHOP ALBERT NORTH

IT HAS BEEN DECREE AND DECLARED THAT OCTOBER 24th IS AN INTERNATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER AGAINST EBOLA

IT HAS BEEN DECREE AND DECLARED THAT OCTOBER 24th IS AN INTERNATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER AGAINST EBOLADon’t forget soldiers of the body of Chris…

Started by Angela Doreen

0 Oct 20, 2014

What woy

What would you do if Jesus knocked on your door? I

Started by Pastor Lovana Byrd

0 Jun 8, 2014

MARRY THEN BEAR CHILDREN

All unmarried men and women are invited to listen to sermon # 4 (FORBIDDING TO MARRY) on www.apostolichop.org.

Started by Pastor Nathan Lennon

0 Jun 1, 2014

PLEASE RAISE THE MINIMUM WAGE IN FLORIDA TO $10.10 AN HOUR

Hi, I am starting this petition because my family members are suffering and I am helpless to assist them because I am on a fixed income.…

Started by Herman Fountain

0 Apr 5, 2014

The Spritual Authority of the Believer.

Further on, the revelation of the apostolic dimension is endued and flooded with prophetic perception and vision, a true cohesion and uniti…

Started by Overseer Steven Lillard

0 Mar 14, 2014

Growing Ministry on Purpose

If you are a progressive Pastor who is anointed and who knows that God has called you to His Kingdom work, you have probably figured out t…

Started by Chief Apostle Dr Willard L Smith

0 Mar 13, 2014

Networking & Ministry can go together

To those who are networkers but feeling discouragedTo those who want to work from home or have your own businessTo those who started an opp…

Started by Dr. Rosalyn Shaw Belt

0 Feb 18, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service