Comments and Suggestions (3,556)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bible Trivia 2: 6 New Questions need answering Bible scholar you are needed

1. What is the name of the person it can be said who lost their life (literally) for the love of worldly things? (example is of those today…

Started by Angela Doreen

9 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Angela Doreen

Taking Dominion Over Domains

Sonship is a term associated with Kingdom of God business. As I logged onto a sonship website via the internet, the enemy had sexually expl…

Started by Ministering Creation

3 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Ministering Creation

One Black Mans prejudice against another Black man,,,,how do you handle this

Am I my brothers keeper...Its really sad how we treat one another it's even sadder that some of us think that we are better than the other…

Started by Joseph

0 Aug 6, 2009

Bible Trivia (Come on on all you Bible Scholars share your knowledge)

1. Why was it Moses and Elijah rather than anyone else that Jesus met while with three of his disciples? PLEASE NOTE IF YOU ANSWER Q1. THE…

Started by Angela Doreen

30 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Angela Doreen

What do you think?

Brothers and sisters, what do you think? I'm looking in the church and I believe I see jealousy running through the church, is this me or a…

Started by Rev. Ernest Santiful Jr

4 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Rev. Ernest Santiful Jr

HOW DO YOU HANDLE MINISTRY BURN OUT?

One of the music groups I liked as a teenager was Def Leppard. One of their song lyrics says, "it's better to burnout than fade away" Is i…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

11 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Toni

BPN BIBLE TRIVIA -- many will play, only one will win!

BPN's BIBLE TRIVIA To play, click this link. http://www.blackpreachingnetwork.com/profiles/blogs/bpn-bible-trivia-many-will Bible Triv…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

1 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by John

What's behind YOUR GREAT STRENGTH?

What’s behind YOUR GREAT STRENGTH? Some time later he fell in love with a woman in the Valley of Sorek (Grapes). Her name was Delilah. The…

Started by Apostle Lovella P. Mogere

2 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Apostle Lovella P. Mogere

A Download Interlinerar Scripture Analysis

Here's a site for a Hebrew/English interlinear Old Testament and a Greek/English New Testament program that is an invaluable tool for study…

Started by Fred Stover

1 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by A.W. Bowman

To All Pastor! Could you do me a Huge Favor?

As we know that it takes money to run an effective ministry. If I could save you money on services that you currently use, could you do me…

Started by George E Beard Jr

0 Jul 25, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service