Comments and Suggestions (3,556)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chat Forum

I left for a short minute and when I returned I found the chat forum to be gone. I do understand that the chat forum can be a bit taxing on…

Started by Lester Demings Jr

0 Apr 7, 2009

When You Are In Trouble

"...The men grasped his hand and the hands of his wife and of his two daughters and led them safely out of the city, for the Lord was merci…

Started by Corinne's Fashion World

0 Apr 7, 2009

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!

I think the majority come here for the respectful free exchange of Christian and ministerial information and online fellowship, but TROLL…

Started by Lady Divine

0 Mar 31, 2009

Burn out!

Has anyone ever reached a point in your faith when church worship becomes routine instead of relevant? What do we do about it, first?

Started by E. Marcel Jones

0 Mar 27, 2009

How Does One Balance Life?

Life really is a balancing act! How does one manage all of life’s expectations without being thrown off balance, without the confusion and…

Started by Ron W Parham

0 Mar 27, 2009

"PRAY THAT ALL WOULD WASH THEMSELVES AND REPENT EVERYWHERE"

PRAY THAT ALL LEADERS WASH THEMSELVES AND REPENT EVERWHERE" 2 CHRON 7:14 LET US AS PRIESTS, LEVITES, APOSTLES, PROPHETS, EVANGELISTS, PAST…

Started by GOD'S APOSTOLIC AMBASSADORS

0 Mar 26, 2009

For the Site Administrator -- On The Settings --- the selection Church Status --- Could you add Evangelist as a choice

When you become a member on the settings there is a selection Church Status can you please add Evangelist or Missionary to list of choices.…

Started by Evangelist Patrica A. Allbritton

0 Mar 23, 2009

Scripture

Matthew20:20 Then came to Jesus the mother of Zebedee's children with her sons worshipping and desiring a certain thing and Jesus said unto…

Started by Worship

0 Mar 23, 2009

Male Pastor's Why Don't You Wear Your Wedding Ring?

Greetings, I pray that you all are having a fantastic day in Yahweh. I just want to know why some Pastors/Ministers/Evangelist/Bishops Ec…

Started by Tracy Lawanda

3 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Rev. Eric Culberson Jr.

Compromise

How is it that the world could not get on with the holiest man that ever lived-Jesus- but can can get on with you and me. Are we compromise…

Started by Andrew Grant

0 Mar 16, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service