Prayer Requests (271)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Prayer

I ask that all the saints pray much for the Gause family. Rev. James Gause of Greater St. James, Conway SC lost his mother on yeasterday ev…

Started by Apostle D.N. McNeil

0 Feb 20, 2013

PRAY FOR APPLEBEES WAITRESS

I will pray for the apple bees waitress that was fired due to the ignorant Alois Bell. What a way to "serve" by getting someone fired who r…

Started by applebees smith

0 Jan 31, 2013

WHY HAVE THE MODERATORS ALLOWED THIS FORUM TO BE TAKE OVER BY MEDICINE PEDLERS

Why??

Started by newview

0 Oct 31, 2012

SICKNESS AND HATERS

Please pray for me and my family because someone is going around stating that my son and daughter-in-law is not taking care of their child…

Started by Francine Etheridge

0 Sep 7, 2012

PRAYING LIKE JESUS

SEEKING GOD IN PRAYER FOR OTHERS.  On September,10,2012 -October ,20,2012 We are believeing to have an OUTPOURING of …

Started by Brian Martin

0 Aug 26, 2012

FlexSheet Project Detail

In The Name Of The Father Of The Son Of The Holy Spirit Amen Hello Dear Brother and Sister i thank Lord Jesus for all this things. hope you…

Started by Aftab Mubarak

4 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Aftab Mubarak

Prayer Request for Cd's Distribution Project

In The Name Of The Father Of The Son Of The Holy Spirit AmenHello Dear Brother & Sister i thank Lord Jesus for all this things. hope yo…

Started by Aftab Mubarak

0 Jul 20, 2012

24/7 PRAYER REQUESTS

Prophetess Teloria Williams

Started by Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams

12 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Prophetess Dr. Teloria Williams

Our Cd's Distribution Project Details

In The Name Of The Father Of The Son Of The Holy Spirit AmenHello Dear Brother & Sister i thank Lord Jesus for all this things. hope y…

Started by Aftab Mubarak

0 Jul 19, 2012

Our FlexSheet Project Detail

In The Name Of The Father Of The Son Of The Holy Spirit Amen Hello Dear Sister i thank Lord Jesus for all this things. hope you are alrigh…

Started by Aftab Mubarak

0 Jul 19, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service