Prayer Requests (271)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A PRAYER

Dear God, "To live is Christ, to die is gain" (Philippians 1:21). I want to live unto Christ. May the days of my life on this earth be plea…

Started by Minister QGAgnew

0 Jul 31, 2009

WORDS!

Dear God, People can be so mean to one another through their thoughtless words. It has happened to me...and at times I may have caused pain…

2 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Minister QGAgnew

children in street

please pray for children, who are helpless,homless,did children did any sin,please come to help them.churchs should eastablesh in india

Started by pastor issacraju

1 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by Bishop Reginald Pettigrew

FOR ALL IN NEED

FATHER COVER US ALL NOTHING MORE: NOTHING LESS: NOTHING ELSE; AMEN!!

1 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Minister QGAgnew

Please pray for us and our ministries.

I like to meet those who are in real need of prayers , counselling and seeking true love. I assure you all of my continued prayers and sinc…

Started by Evangelist.R.Chandrasekaran.

0 Jul 13, 2009

Trying to unserstand,

Understanding the way the lord won'ts me to go, unserstanding the path he won't me walk, understanding the four walls that seem like it won…

Started by ronda renee griffin

0 Jul 13, 2009

Cynthia McKinney, 20 Others, Held by Israel

I'm sure they will be released shortly, but I will pray for them. A humanitarian mission is no threat to Israel, I'm not sure about interna…

Started by Anthony

3 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon

THAT AMERICA WILL RETURN TO GOD... And ask Him to forgive us our trespasses against Him...

Proverbs 9:10 "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. 11 For through me your days…

Started by Yvonne Wilson

0 Jul 8, 2009

Do You Have A Prayer Request For Yourself Or Others?

Visit www.elim-christianfellowship.org to submit your prayer request.

Started by Bishop T. Anthony Bronner

0 Jul 1, 2009

Prayer

Heavenly Father, Creator of Heaven and Earth, I humbly come before Your throne on behalf of those You have connected me with through this s…

Started by Minister Coylette James

2 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Minister Coylette James

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service