Prayer Requests (271)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pray for my family

Hi My dear brothers and sister I am asking your prayers my mother passed on March 24,2009 and I know God is able but it is so hard for me a…

Started by Pastor Loretta Riley

0 May 22, 2009

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

Hi friend, Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your site!! Amen & amen! :) Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you mind prayi…

Started by Mark Seay

0 May 15, 2009

Need intercession

Please pray for my sister in the Lord Lawana as she goes through a rough season in her life right now. Please pray that God will cover her…

Started by Pastor Eugene Cowan II

1 May 8, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

Pray against this satanic attack by foreigners!

Hi everyone, I need you to join me in daily intercessory prayer to break this satanic stronghold that has come against me and my family. I…

Started by Ms. Elaine Johnson

4 May 5, 2009
Reply by Ms. Elaine Johnson

Their marriages be celebrated

Help pray for my Sisters, they are of age and are not married I request for your prayers to them that they be located by their rightful Hus…

Started by Apostle Joseph Anderson

1 May 4, 2009
Reply by Anna

Can you pray for one hour with us?

This Tuesday night at 10pm Eastern, 9pm Central, 8pm Mountain, 7pm Pacific. If ever was a time for the people of God to come together and…

Started by Prophetess Pinki Moore

2 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Prophetess Pinki Moore

Can you pray for one hour with us?

This is a Call for all prayer warriors and intercessors to join me every Tuesday at 10pm Eastern, as we approach the throne of Grace and M…

Started by Prophetess Pinki Moore

2 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Prophetess Pinki Moore

Fire destroys church but not congregation

There was no address mentioned in the story to send prayers. CLEVELAND -- Lawn chairs were lined up in a vacant lot, facing a pile of burn…

Started by Anthony

1 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Minister Robbin Swinger Otey

President Obama and Israel

As an intercessor for the nation of Israel and President Obama, I have a tendency to become discouraged. I lead a prayer line for the natio…

Started by andrea anderson

5 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Anthony

Brainwashed Souls I Pray For

I pray for the brainwashed. http://theexperience503.ning.com/group/freedomtotheauser/forum/topics/freeblackman-vs-slaveblackman?xgs=1 If…

Started by Anthony

0 Apr 18, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service