Prayer Requests (271)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

prayer need

Hi, brothers and sisters :) Please pray for my friend Zoran to be saved and serve Jesus and for me to get married soon. Thank you very much…

Started by Mimi

2 Mar 15, 2009

Friday @ Midnight

Please join us tonight at midnight eastern standard time as we once again go humbly before the Lord in prayer. Conference Dial-in Number:…

Started by Pastor Maureen Chen

0 Feb 13, 2009

What do you do when you date a preacher and he is young/preaching and still totally in the world, and doing people wrong

ive prayed and fasted, been through the emotional rollercoaster and now i'm numb and going through the motions. I know God is telling me so…

Started by candice

11 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by candice

Please Pray

Pray for me and my family. Pray for a friend's mother.Deborah Dotson has cancer,however we all know God is "Able". Be Blessed Beloved.

Started by Leonard Copeland

2 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Leonard Copeland

Pray for painful slipped disc

Hello everyone, just wanted you to know that i am recovering from a slipped disc. it is very painful but i'm getting along. I can't sit up…

Started by Evangelist Cookie Hunter

2 Jan 17, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Cookie Hunter

how to pray prophetic prayers

in James 5:17 elias was a man subject to like passion as we are and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain and it rained not on the ear…

Started by MISS PROPHETESS TRUDEY CRAWFORD

0 Jan 12, 2009

prayer & intercessorry line every saturday effective january 17, 2009

PRAYER AND INTERCESSORY LINE 1(219)509-8322 access code 214316 EVERY SATURDAY FROM 11:00AM-12:00PM CENTRAL TIME ZONE THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPOR…

Started by Apostle Rosemary Grant

0 Jan 7, 2009

PRAYING FOR THE NATION, AND LEADERS EVERYWHERE

OUR NATION AND LEADERS EVERYWHERE NEED MUCH PRAYER. WILL YOU HELP ME PRAY FOR BOTH FOR THE NEXT FOUR DAY, I WILL ALSO BE FASTING DURING THE…

Started by PATRICIA A. JACKSON

0 Dec 30, 2008

Prayers for Juanita Bynum and others

Please post prayers of support for Juanita Bynum and Paula White, and other ministries here.

Started by Raliegh Jones Jr.

6 Dec 28, 2008

Prayers for Our New President & His Administration

The Supremacy and Sovereignty of God But it is God who judges: He brings one down, He exalts another.—Psalm 75:7 O holy God, You reign in…

Started by Lady Divine

0 Dec 19, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service