Prayer Requests (271)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pray

Stay in prayer for our president-elect Barack Obama.

Started by Rev. Charles Maynord

2 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by Rev. Charles Maynord

My Mom's Knocking On Death's Door!!! PLAESE Help Us PRAY!!!!

Thank You for reading this! We need Prayers Immediatly!!! Since wed. my Mom, Suzy, has fell 5x the last in the shower sat. night. Her left…

Started by Prophecies From Above

4 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Prophecies From Above

Praise Report _God Is Good

I would like to take this time to thank all of you for all your prayers that you have usher up to Heaven. My Praise Report is that my Mothe…

Started by Prophetess Mercer

0 Nov 5, 2008

Pray for Jennifer Hudson and Family

As you all know, Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson's mother and brother were murdered a day ago. According to report accounts from the media tha…

Started by Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins

0 Oct 25, 2008

pray for india-samuel

praise the lord, dear in christ, my name is samuel from india i doing teh indipent church ministreis past 1 2year in india.pl pray and supp…

Started by b.samuel

0 Oct 2, 2008

Great Men and Women of God--I need assistance in changing my profile page!

I need assistance in changing my profile page because I want to add a layout or artfigure throughout my profiles on ning and am struggling.…

Started by Pastor Jackie Gentry

1 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by Evangelist Cookie Hunter

Joy comes in the morning!!!!!

People of the MOST HIGH stand with me and my family in prayer that the Lord send the rain. My husband and I just started a new business on-…

Started by Cameron&Mikala

0 Jul 25, 2008

Prayers for the Midwest!

Praise the Lord, Saints. Let us, as the praying body of Christ, send up some mighty prayers for the people in the midwest, who are going th…

Started by Evangelist Cookie Hunter

0 Jun 13, 2008

Persecutions

Dear saints, i am glad to have this chance to share with you all. I am from India a believer and dedicated to this site which i have been a…

Started by rav

2 Apr 9, 2008
Reply by Anthony Luckett

Today's Prayer..

Heavenly Father I come to you with a Humble Spirit, Asking.. You to forgive me of the sins.. that I have committed against thee in the Migh…

Started by Tracy Lawanda

0 Jan 12, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service