Preaching and Teaching (8,765)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jesus says he is God,because he is

John 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. most people don't catch this one…

Started by Preacher

3 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

What does "so called church people" mean?

I've seen this statement thrown out there several times here on the BPN, and quite honestly I'm a little worried and bothered by it. Do you…

Started by Rev. Eric Culberson Jr.

0 Apr 9, 2009

how Satan rules in the local congregations/churches all over the world

Since Satan is a spirit, he cannot be seen literally to rule amongst the body of believers. He can rule, however, through false prophets an…

Started by Preacher

2 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Preacher

"SATAN HAS BLINDED THE MINDS OF THOSE WHO BELIEVE NOT"

Those who have been converted will tell you that they never understood the Gospel until they where saved and filled with the holy spirit, T…

Started by Preacher

1 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Preacher

Who let the MONEY CHANGERS back into the Church

John 2:14-15 (KJV) And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: [15] And when he ha…

Started by Rev. DS President

5 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

Topic of the Week: 2009 –Your husband has been cheating on us!

This Sunday Join Brother Marcus for another explosive episode on April 12, 2009 at 8:00 p.m. E.S.T. on his hit Internet Radio Show! “Ther…

Started by Brother Marcus!

1 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

Why don't more Black Churches invest in Children's Ministry?

I've been a children's ministry consultant for more than thirteen years and I've noticed something, that Black Churches make very little to…

Started by Ricardo Miller Ministries

4 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

Babylon has fallen!!!

From where and to where has she fallen? Remember that the churches during the church age represented the kingdom of God. They were the most…

Started by Preacher

0 Apr 8, 2009

THE MARK OF THE BEAST EXPLAINED

Revelation 7 After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth, so that no w…

Started by Preacher

0 Apr 8, 2009

JESUS IS GOD, AND WORTHY OF PRAISE

John 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. most people don't catch this one…

Started by Preacher

0 Apr 8, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service