Preaching and Teaching (8,764)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question for you.

HOW COULD WEDNESDAY BE THE DAY BEFORE THE SABBATH? Visit us soon: www.LighthousePrayerLine.org But if He was crucified the day before the…

Started by Mark Seay

0 Apr 7, 2009

Facts about Denominations

Facts about Denominations * They start out as a move of God upon one man * God gives them multiplication and expansion * The need for moni…

Started by Dr S.A David

2 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE...REMARRIAGE?

Hi dear brothers and sisters in Christ! BEING MARRIED AND WORKING TOGETHER IN MINISTRY, WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS? Before all, let’s know tha…

Started by N'ZI Amani Germain

1 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

Am I My Sister's Keeper ? Yes I Am! Are You?

-Am I My Sisters’ Keeper? Yes I Am! (article in Texarkana Community Journal) - By Sandra Dukes There is an epidemic that has seized our nat…

Started by Prophetess Sandra Dukes, a.m.

0 Apr 6, 2009

Am I My Sisters’ Keeper? Yes I Am! Are You?

-Am I My Sisters’ Keeper? Yes I Am! (article in Texarkana Community Journal) - By Sandra Dukes There is an epidemic that has seized our nat…

Started by Prophetess Sandra Dukes, a.m.

1 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Doretta L Lee

Can you tell the difference between Carnal and Spiritual?

How do you know whether you are still carnal minded or now you are walking in the Spirit realm? Simply by the way you talk, view things an…

Started by Prophetess Pinki Moore

0 Apr 5, 2009

http://ghanaradioword.mypodcast.com/

THE STAGE OF BITTER (EXODUS 15;22-27) The stage of bitter is where God intervene. Everybody in this life has ever been through this stage…

Started by Apostle Paul Johnson Asamoah

0 Apr 5, 2009

Pagan Traditions of Easter Baskets, Easter Eggs etc, Why Continue to Promote Them?

These pagan customs our ancestors learned from their slave masters of European descent, and they handed them down to us. These customs are…

Started by Anna

0 Apr 5, 2009

unsure if i have done th right thing!!!

i am Not a preacher, pastor, minister, evangelist, etc.. i found my self joining this group trying to contact pastor daisy mcgrew. do i nee…

Started by Dr. Lester Oliver Pollard Sr.

0 Apr 4, 2009

What is an Honorary Doctorate Degree?

Is it a fancy way of getting the Dr. title without having to put in the work?

Started by Rev. Eric Culberson Jr.

5 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by Rev. Eric Culberson Jr.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service