Preaching and Teaching (8,246)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

God’s Righteousness Or Man’s

Matthew 5:6   Blesses are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness for they shall be filled.   Pondering what to write while I w…

Started by Dr. Willie B White

0 Mar 14

God's Provisional Care

Genesis 2:8-10   And God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there He put the man whom He had formed. And out of the ground made the Lor…

0 Mar 9

UNDERSTANDING THE TIMES

Seldom do we find a book with such balance. It brings a message of end-time events and a wake up call to every Christian. This book comes o…

Started by Evang. Anthony Ben

0 Mar 8

There is none that does seek God, no not one.

The Lord looked down from heaven to see if there was one that did seek God, and He found not one. They are all together corrupt, and have g…

Started by Timothy Wayne George

1 Mar 2
Reply by Rev. john david

God Our Deliverer

Psalm 18:1-2   I will love thee, O Lord, and my strength. The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer, my God, and my strength,…

0 Mar 1

Man's Failure

Man's Failure Genesis 3:1-24   Now the serpent was more subtle (subtil) that any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he sai…

0 Feb 22

The Golden Rule

Today's message is very simple, do unto others as you would have them do unto you. What this means to me is treat everybody like you want…

0 Feb 7

The Power Of God's Word

Psalm 119:89, 105   For ever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.   Today's fo…

0 Feb 3

The Holy Spirit Mortifying The Body

Romans 8:13   For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die, but if through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, yet ye shall live.…

0 Jan 31

Humanitarian Services, LOVE in action

CHRISTIANITY is the ministry of CARING or HUMANITARIAN services. Whom should we care for? The needy, helpless, poor, and all humanity. Type…

Started by Dr. Maxwell Kobina Acquah

0 Jan 26

RSS

© 2017   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service