Preaching and Teaching (8,255)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Have You Seen Jesus?

John 20:19-21; 21:1-14   Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were a…

Started by Dr. Willie B White

0 Apr 21

Christ Is Alive

Revelation 1:18   I am He that liveth, and was dead; and behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.   I…

0 Apr 19

Jesus’ seven last words; What does these words mean to you?

Luke 23:34; John 19:26-30, Mark 15:34 Friday being what is commonly referred to as Good Friday; however, I prefer to refer to this day as t…

0 Apr 11

Forgiveness

Psalm 147:3, Psalm 130:3-4   If thou, Lord shouldest mark iniquities, who shall stand? But, there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayes…

0 Apr 6

"Jesus Wept"

John 11:35   The above scripture is the shortest in the Bible, but it bring these questions to mind, why did Jesus weep and what was the sp…

0 Apr 4

God's Goodness And Mercy

Psalm 23:6   Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.   It is…

0 Mar 28

God Will Provide

Matthew 6:25-34   ...I say unto you, take no thought for your life, what shall ye eat, or what shall ye drink; nor yet for body, what ye sh…

0 Mar 24

Almighty God His love, Peace and His Grace

John 3:16; Isaiah 26:3; Revelation 22:21   For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in Him s…

0 Mar 22

God Answers Prayer

Jonah 1:17; 2:1-10   Now the Lord had prepared  a great fish to swallow up Jonah, and Jonah was in the belly of the fish three days and thr…

0 Mar 16

God’s Righteousness Or Man’s

Matthew 5:6   Blesses are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness for they shall be filled.   Pondering what to write while I w…

0 Mar 14

RSS

© 2017   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service