Preaching and Teaching (8,251)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Man's Failure

Man's Failure Genesis 3:1-24   Now the serpent was more subtle (subtil) that any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he sai…

Started by Dr. Willie B White

0 Feb 22

The Golden Rule

Today's message is very simple, do unto others as you would have them do unto you. What this means to me is treat everybody like you want…

0 Feb 7

The Power Of God's Word

Psalm 119:89, 105   For ever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.   Today's fo…

0 Feb 3

The Holy Spirit Mortifying The Body

Romans 8:13   For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die, but if through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, yet ye shall live.…

0 Jan 31

Humanitarian Services, LOVE in action

CHRISTIANITY is the ministry of CARING or HUMANITARIAN services. Whom should we care for? The needy, helpless, poor, and all humanity. Type…

Started by Dr. Maxwell Kobina Acquah

0 Jan 26

CCCN Dealings with Social Vices

Social vices are bad traits, unhealthy and negative behaviors that are against the morality of a society and frowned at by members of the s…

Started by Dr. Maxwell Kobina Acquah

0 Jan 26

MY AFRICAN AMERICAN !

SUDDENLY ALL THESE SELF PROCLAIMED BLACK PROPHETS AKA PASTORS  WOW! Washington Post On Point !Thought I was the only one who discerned this…

Started by Pat

0 Jan 24

God Called Servants

Isaiah 49:5-6   And now, saith the Lord that formed me from the womb to be His servant, to bring Jacob again to Him, Though Israel be not g…

0 Jan 24

A Fool And His Fate

Psalm 14:1-7   The fool hath said in his heart; There is no God; they are corrupt, they have done abominable work; there is none that doeth…

0 Jan 20

HONORABLE DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

THERE IS NO EUROPEAN, ASIAN, SPANISH, INDIAN EVEN FEW AND RARE BLACK MEN WHO CAN MEASURE TO THE CHARACTER OF A MAN SUCH AS THE HONORABLE DR…

Started by Pat

0 Jan 16

RSS

© 2017   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service