Preaching and Teaching (8,762)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Remembering 9/11

In memory of this date 22 years ago, Isaiah 56:5 KJV, Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name bette…

Started by Willie White

0 Sep 11, 2023

Devotional Scripture: Colossians 3:23 KJV

Our meditational verse, Colossians 3:23 KJV, And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;When putting forth effo…

Started by Willie White

0 Sep 9, 2023

Daily Devotional Survey

All, Please complete and return the attached survey file. Thank you. In Christ, Rev. Dr. Willie White

Started by Willie White

0 Sep 7, 2023

Living In God's Presence: Revelation 7:17 KJV

For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe a…

Started by Willie White

0 Sep 6, 2023

Fervent in Our Spirit: Romans12:11KJV

Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord; What is Paul saying in this verse? Let us look at the context in which Paul…

Started by Willie White

0 Aug 26, 2023

A Healing of our Nation: 2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will…

Started by Willie White

0 Aug 10, 2023

Trust God Always and In Every Situation: Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV

5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.6 In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct…

Started by Willie White

0 Aug 8, 2023

Meditational Scripture: Matthew 6:31-34 KJV

Join me as we (Shepherd Ministries Baptist Church) begin a daily meditation scripture for the purpose of growing in the knowledge and grace…

Started by Willie White

0 Aug 7, 2023

Jesus Christ, Our High Priest: Hebrews 2:14-15 KJV

Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, He also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death He migh…

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 20, 2023

Freed from Sin Through Jesus Christ: Romans 6:22-23KJV

22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life. 23 For the…

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 15, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service