Preaching and Teaching (8,240)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEED HELP WITH COLLEGE/SEMINARY COURSES?

Are you taking undergraduate, graduate, seminary, doctoral courses? Having problems figuring out the instructions for writing a paper assig…

Started by DR. HERMAN J FOUNTAIN JR

0 Jan 13

Help me out Bible Scholars

What did Jesus mean:  In my Fathers house are many mansions, if it were not so, I would have told you.

Started by Mrs. Denise Jones

0 Jan 6

Divorce Recovery

The loss of a spouse is very painful, and Divorce is the most painful, as it is like living the death over and over again. One hast to find…

Started by Timothy Wayne George

1 Jan 5
Reply by Timothy Wayne George

Conviction and Commitment

As we begin the New Year it is with the conviction to live for Christ our Lord and Savior as He is the way, truth and the light to a bett…

Started by Dr. Willie B White

0 Jan 4

Joy To The World

Matthew 2:10   When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.   When God does something He does it with grandeur to the po…

0 Dec 20, 2016

WOMEN WEARING PANTS IN CHURCH....

Over the years, I have heard many men and women in the holiness denominations say that women shouldn't wear pants in the church. Were is t…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

1046 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by Vicketa Clement

The Promised Savior

Isaiah 9: 6-7 For unto us a child is born, unto us a Son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulders: and his name shall be ca…

0 Dec 15, 2016

Jesus The Light Of The World

John 1:9-10That was the true light which lighteth every man was that cometh into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made by…

0 Dec 9, 2016

The Power Of Thought

Proverbs 23:7: ...AS he thinks in his heart, so is he...  Thought is the only creative power you know.  You should think from the standpoi…

Started by Robert Stultz Williams, Jr.

0 Dec 6, 2016

Believing in Magic: My Story of Love, Overcoming Adversity, and Keeping the Faith

When was the last time you heard a living honest from the heart testimony !  Today I met face to face with Cookie Johnson, an amazing lov…

Started by Pat

0 Dec 4, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service