Preaching and Teaching (8,562)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thanksgiving: 1 Thessalonians 5:18

In everything, give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. We are approaching Thanksgiving set aside to give t…

Started by Dr. Willie B White

0 Nov 13, 2020

Who is God to you?

Today’s message asks a powerful question as it relates to your relationship with God.

0 Nov 11, 2020

Prayer and Faith

Regardless of the final outcome, we know that God is in control because He is our shepherd (Psalm 23) and will see us through. My prayer is…

2 Nov 11, 2020
Reply by Dr. Willie B White

Effective, Fervent Prayers of the Righteous: James 5:16b

The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. Monday was the Baptist Women's World Day of Prayer, where the Metropolitan B…

0 Nov 3, 2020

Effective, Fervent Prayers of the Righteous: James 5:16b

The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. Monday was the Baptist Women's World Day of Prayer, where the Metropolitan B…

0 Nov 3, 2020

Shepherd Ministries' Worship Service

Willie B White is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.  Topic: Shepherd Ministries Church services Sunday school at 9:15 AM to 10:00 A…

2 Oct 30, 2020
Reply by Dr. Willie B White

Willie B White is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.  Topic: Shepherd Ministries Church services Sunday school at 9:15 AM to 10:00 A…

0 Oct 29, 2020

0 Oct 29, 2020

Only fear God. Psalm 27:1-2

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? 2 When the wicked…

0 Oct 29, 2020

Hope in God: Romans 15:13

0 Oct 27, 2020

RSS

© 2021   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service