Preaching and Teaching (8,764)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Our All Powerful God: Micah 3:8 KJV

Consider the power of our God. 8 But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the Lord, and of judgment, and of might, to declare unto Jac…

Started by Willie White

0 May 15, 2023

Rejoice in The Lord: Romans 12:12 KJV

Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; Today’s scripture verse encourages us as we navigate life’s journ…

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 25, 2023

Turn back to God: Jel 2:12-13, 28-29 KJV

Turn back to God, and receive His blessings. Joel 2:12-13, 28-29 KJV,12 Therefore also now, saith the LORD, turn ye even to me with all you…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 24, 2023

The Joy of Our Children Walking in Christ: 3 John 1:4 KJV

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. The writer John expresses his joy for the faithfulness of Gaius' walk in…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 18, 2023

Praise God.

2 Samuel 22:4, I will call on the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. Let's praise God for who He is…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 13, 2023

John Bears witness to the Incarnated Christ

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 10, 2023

This World Needs You – WHY MISSIONS?

Are you spiritually maladjustedWhat is the use of personal physical hygiene,         ...if we have filthiness of mind and spirit;What is th…

Started by Howard Sands

0 Mar 7, 2023

Do Everything in Love: Philippians 2:3 KJV

Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. Our scripture verse…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 2, 2023

Wait On the Lord: Isaiah 40:30-31

Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:  But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their streng…

Started by Willie White

1 Feb 26, 2023
Reply by YNITA WHEELER-(AMBASSADOR)

God, Our Mighty Warrior

Zephaniah 3:17 KJV, The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in His love, He will no…

Started by Willie White

0 Feb 15, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service