Preaching and Teaching (8,763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WHY TROUBLE YE YOURSELVES?

WHY TROUBLE YE YOURSELVES?- TAKE GOD AT HIS WORD? The Lord God is grieved, when His Sons & Daughters, live a life of fretting and worry…

Started by GOD'S APOSTOLIC AMBASSADORS

0 Oct 6, 2022

JESUS IS LORD IN ALL THE EARTH"

0 Oct 6, 2022

GOD SAID- SICKNESS DOES NOT COME FROM ME"

SICKNESS DOES NOT COME FROM ME MY CHILD, SICKNESS does not come from Me-sickness and disease are the works of the devil. I have made a pub…

0 Oct 6, 2022

Let the Lord Fight You Battles: Exodus 14:14 KJV

The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace. People, we are in a spiritual battle like never before; I came to remind you th…

Started by Willie White

0 Sep 17, 2022

Kindness Goes a Long Way and Cost Nothing: Psalm 143:8 KJV

Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up m…

Started by Willie White

0 Aug 30, 2022

Shepherd Ministries Baptist Church Worship Service

Shepherd Ministries Baptist Church cordially invites you to its Sunday morning worship service. Topic: Sunday school Lesson: Come and Enjoy…

Started by Willie White

0 Aug 27, 2022

Enduring Faith: 1 Corinthians 2:5 KJV

That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men but in the power of God. During these turbulent times in our society, I was led by t…

Started by Willie White

0 Aug 22, 2022

God Hears and Answers Prayers: 2 Kings 20:5 KJV

Turn again, and tell Hezekiah the captain of my people, thus saith the Lord, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have s…

Started by Willie White

0 Aug 17, 2022

A Faithful God: 2 Thessalonians 3:3 KJV

But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil. What a blessing to know that we have a God who is faithful to us…

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 26, 2022

God is Our Refuge: Psalm 46:1 KJV

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Amid the chaos in our world today, my purpose is to remind everyone that no…

Started by Willie White

0 Jul 20, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service