Preaching and Teaching (8,768)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

being grafted in

I ask this question because of all the Yaweh haters........ The Gospel of John teaches that we are grafted in........ Grafted into what??…

Started by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

5 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

The Five-Fold Christian Ministries International

Dear Fellow Ministers, Once again, I am inviting you to join me and other Ministers (in the Five-Fold Christian Ministries) for fellowship…

Started by Apostle Abel Aureli

0 Apr 27, 2009

Dear Fellow Ministers, Once again, I am inviting you to join me and other Ministers (in the Five-Fold Christian Ministries) for fellowship…

0 Apr 27, 2009

0 Apr 27, 2009

0 Apr 27, 2009

0 Apr 27, 2009

Clergy Driven Churches

We Protestants are just as guilty as the Roman Catholic Church (our sister) of having a church run by professional clergy. We don’t study h…

Started by Mark H. Stevens, Th.D

1 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

The Garden Word is a Veiled Test which the Church has so Far Failed

Although a story, the garden word is not to be read merely as a story for it is Holy Scripture. As Holy Scripture, it has been positioned b…

Started by Dawn Davidson

10 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

0 Apr 27, 2009

Where Is This Scripture?

Where is the scripture that says salvation means perfection? I always believed you were told to come to Jesus because you needed help but a…

Started by Lester Demings Jr

1 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Maria

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service