Preaching and Teaching (8,764)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

in need of advice

I was wanting to know If you were a pastor of a small church and had a chance to but a building for you church to hold weekly church servic…

Started by bishop28

3 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

SPIRITUAL COVERING"THE TRUTH SHOULD BE TOLD"

Being in the ministry now for a while, I've come across the most wicked and dominating spirit in the church,the spirit of oppression.Me,mys…

Started by Minister QGAgnew

7 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

take a stand

So surprise to see a gay and lesbian group on hear calling themselfs christian. we got to make a stand against that. I call that group out…

Started by Bro. Rock Harrison

6 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Rev Kelly McDuffie

Why are we as preachers; not preacher the rapture!!!!!!

God bless you people of God. The Holy Spirit has impressed upon me in the passed couple of weeks that there is no urgency in the body of Ch…

Started by Prophet Larry Jones

32 Apr 15, 2009

ARE YOU A FALSE PROPHET? IF SO WOE UNTO YOU. PROPHET OR PROPHETESS WAS NEVER MEANT AS A TITLE.

I was recently in a church meeting and a False Prophet seem to have a word for everyone. She told one young lady who was thought to be preg…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

28 Apr 15, 2009

Hmmm, I Wonder How Many Saints Knew This?!

I wonder how many of you saints were in "love" with Rev. James Cleveland back in the day??? http://gcmwatch.wordpress.com/2007/12/06/we-do

Started by Lester Demings Jr

11 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by John

Why don't more Black Churches invest in Children's Ministry?

After writing a subject matter on Children's Ministry in the African American church, another thought came to mind. I wonder how many black…

Started by Ricardo Miller Ministries

0 Apr 15, 2009

Free book for Pastors!

I have recently finished writing a book about Bible-based financial planning and money management. I want to give this book away to pastors…

Started by YesICanBook

1 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Bishop, Tyear Wilson McCrary

Easter Sunday one of the Biggest Shopping and Go out to Dinner Days?

I am a Layman, at my Chruch {NEW JeruSalem, Mattapan,Ma Aspotle Florine Raymond} where the Lord has Put me for this season, and for his rea…

Started by vanThe Layman

3 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Apostle Robert L. Mitchell III

Who OWNS your ministry?

Who owns your ministry??? Luke 9:49-50 49And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad hi…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

0 Apr 14, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service