Preaching and Teaching (8,763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you believe Microchips are the mark of the beast recorded in the book of Revelation 13:16

Watch this video and then make your comment...In Christ Love... http://www.trumpetministries.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/03//microchipimpla

Started by Prince Danny

0 Apr 13, 2009

What Would Jesus Do On Resurrection Day?

What Would Jesus Do on Resurrection Day What Would Jesus Do on Resurrection Day chancellorhephizibah

Started by Eemah Martha aka Hephzybah

6 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

A Demonstration of Disdain Does Not Equate to an Intelligent Response

That is, that one vehemently disagrees that the female was in fact created as equal to the male, is not enough for one to stand upon. How a…

Started by Dawn Davidson

3 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Dawn Davidson

Double Dip Depresson (Andrew Strom)

Lately there have been a lot of noises from economists and politicians that the worst is over - and the economy is now stabilizing and begi…

Started by Daniel Baumet

0 Apr 12, 2009

Who Are You...Really?

Have you ever sat in the pew and really looked at the person next to you? I don't mean look at their physical appearance or what they are w…

Started by Anointed Sister

0 Apr 11, 2009

what would you do????

What would you do if you asked your husband that if he was on his dying bed, what would he look back over his life and change and he told y…

Started by reene showell

2 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

Eunuchs- Can I Get an Explanation of This Scripture

Matthew 19:12 says, "For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from [their] mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made…

Started by Lester Demings Jr

3 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by John

Why Christ Died

The focus on the death of Christ is usually more significant at this time of the year. But actually it ought to be a continual focus for us…

Started by PoemiaDei

0 Apr 10, 2009

Jesus says he is God,because he is

John 2:19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. most people don't catch this one…

Started by Preacher

3 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

What does "so called church people" mean?

I've seen this statement thrown out there several times here on the BPN, and quite honestly I'm a little worried and bothered by it. Do you…

Started by Rev. Eric Culberson Jr.

0 Apr 9, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service