Preaching and Teaching (8,765)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The day the music stopped playing

As the reality sat in, many looked around in utter awe and shock. Not a foot was standing still as they ran to and fro searching for someon…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

0 Mar 27, 2009

Is Everything in the bible meant for you?

There are people who will stand by "every word of scripture", every thing written in the bible. Is every word in the bible directed to you?…

Started by RevZ

0 Mar 27, 2009

Please help me! I need some perspective on this by Saturday!

Family, I have been asked to be a part of a panel discussion this Saturday in Atlanta, Georgia at the World Famous, "Blue Seas Restaurant"…

Started by Brother Marcus!

0 Mar 26, 2009

Are We To Judge Others? Yes! To Judge With Righteous Judgement..

Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged! The most misquoted verse in the Bible is probably Matthew 7:1, "Judge not that ye be not judged." We hear thi…

Started by Anna

0 Mar 26, 2009

IN A FEW DAY YOU ARE GOING TO BE WALKING SOMEONE IS GOING TO TAP U ON THE BACK IN YOU ARE GOING TO ASK WHO R U AND THEY ARE GOING TO SAY IAM YOUR SEASON

IN A FEW DAY YOU ARE GOING TO BE WALKING SOMEONE IS GOING TO TAP U ON THE BACK IN YOU ARE GOING TO ASK WHO R U AND THEY ARE GOING TO SAY IA…

Started by PROPHET H L SHIELDS

1 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

1 Corinthians.13.-6 13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

ST.John.chapter.15-15. 15:11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full. 15:12 T…

Started by Apostle Prophet Per Einar and p

1 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Angela Doreen

YAHSHUA THE MESSIAH (JESUS) IS THE ONE TRUE GOD, YAHWEH ALMIGHTY, THE LORD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT, THE HEAVENLY FATHER!

Hi dear brothers and sisters in Christ, YAHSHUA THE MESSIAH (JESUS) IS THE ONE TRUE GOD, YAHWEH ALMIGHTY, THE LORD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT, T…

Started by N'ZI Amani Germain

6 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

on line bible

has anyone heard of ames bible school in florida?

Started by Paul Lewis

0 Mar 24, 2009

Jezebel Spirit

We know that a Jezebel spirit comes in to destroy the flow of God and Kill the Ministry, How should this spirit be handled and what action…

Started by Pastor Michael and Kimberly Lowe

0 Mar 23, 2009

My Brothers....and My Sisters...don't appear to be so needy on the Internet...Read On!

My Brothers....and My Sisters...don't appear to be so needy on the Internet...Read On! Don't appear to be desperate for a man, or woman. B…

Started by Evangelist Patrica A. Allbritton

0 Mar 23, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service