Preaching and Teaching (8,763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

God is Your Help

"Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid…

Started by Corinne's Fashion World

0 Mar 23, 2009

Mercy and Truth!

I am sorry that I had to send it as a discussion, but it seems that I can only message to a hundred people, but I don't know how to do it.…

Started by Apostle Abel Aureli

0 Mar 23, 2009

SHOULD WE ASK GENTILE BELIEVERS TO OBSERVE THE SABBATH?

HI dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please read carefully Acts 15:1-29 and tell me if we should ask Gentile believers to observe the S…

Started by N'ZI Amani Germain

26 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by N'ZI Amani Germain

Capital Gains Tax Effect on Investment and the Economy

Tax revenue is a vital part of the United States government. The income generated from taxes allows the government to finance public works…

Started by Anthony

0 Mar 22, 2009

Why I Cannot Keep It to Myself

I truly do not like teaching Pastors and leaders in Christ about the True Sabbath for many reasons but the Holy Spirit urged that I cannot…

Started by Eemah Martha aka Hephzybah

0 Mar 22, 2009

THE MEANING OF GOD'S ONENESS

It is obvious that God's oneness differs from man's oneness. Man's oneness makes him limited. Thus it is not possible for one man to be in…

Started by Alfance

0 Mar 22, 2009

Please, Remember His Passover; Remember His Sacrifice for Us

To all of my Christian Friends, Passover will soon be upon us. I am in prayer that many who have been networking on these Truth Sites wil…

Started by Eemah Martha aka Hephzybah

0 Mar 21, 2009

The Fallacy of Present Day Evangelism (Acts 20:26-27)

The Fallacy of Present Day Evangelism (Acts 20:26-27) I was listening to a sermon once preached by A.W. Pink in which he was describing th…

Started by Rev. Kareem A. Christian

6 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by Anna

Titles: Apostles and Prophets

The Bible discusses apostles and prophets and qualifications for each. So many believers today have titled themselves either one. In light…

Started by Minister Katrina Winters

1 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

Do you know five people who need help? Would you help them if you could?

Give them this 616-712-2785 option 1 then. They will thank you and you will feel good. Try it and see, Esther 585-503-4114

Started by Esther

0 Mar 20, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service