Preaching and Teaching (8,763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The most devastating issue facing today's christian Single

What is the most difficult issue facing today's single? In anticipation of the launch of a city-wide Singles' Ministry, I prayed and fasted…

Started by Minister Katrina Winters

4 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Minister Katrina Winters

Do Preachers marry for better or worse anymore?

Topic of the Week: For Better or Worse My Foot!!! “ Whatever happened to for better or worse, in sickness and in health until death do u…

Started by Brother Marcus!

0 Mar 19, 2009

Truth about fornication and adultery

There is a difference between married and unmarried. The unmarried cares for the things of God, that they may be Holy both in body and in s…

Started by Worship

0 Mar 19, 2009

Why is it difficult for some believers to continue in faith when storms arise in their lives?

Why is it difficult for some believers to stand in faith when storms arrive in their lives? Unfortunately, many spirit filled, bible schola…

Started by Pastor Sherry Rice-Atkinson

1 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

Is The Marriage Bed Undefiled

So many married folk in the Body of Christ are Miserable. Divorce is a record time high. Is this because the married folk have lost their p…

Started by Apostle Rolanda Ross

0 Mar 18, 2009

Should the US Government Ban Bible Sales?

Should the US Government Ban Bible Sales? www.LighthousePrayerLine.org What would happen if the US Government passed a law banning the sa…

Started by Mark Seay

0 Mar 18, 2009

"Sleep or See" part 2

I'm sorry brothers & sisters, "Sleep or See" part 2 has been deleted it was posted in the wrong forum discussion, look for it posted in…

Started by Anthony

0 Mar 18, 2009

Accept my calling to Preach

Ok , its time for me to , Accept My calling to Preach the Gospel , any advise out there?

Started by Eddie Dunlap (Sodun)

7 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Eddie Dunlap (Sodun)

All things in the bible are not true.....

I thought that would get your attention. A professor in seminary said those words along with these, "All things in the bible are not true b…

Started by RevZ62

7 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by RevZ

when died where your soul and spirit goes?

please back this with scripture?

Started by pilgrim

2 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by pilgrim

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service