Preaching and Teaching (8,764)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Prophet who Spoiled the Stew (Death in the Pot)

There are many prophets today who spoil the stew. It has always been so and it will always be so (Matt. 24:11). One of the characteristics…

Started by Pastor DAVIDSON

0 Mar 12, 2009

L@@K!! Is this niche for you??

Weight loss guide on how to effectively and easily lose weight after pregnancy without crash diets, dangerous drugs or 30 minutes a day fit…

Started by Mark Seay

0 Mar 11, 2009

You're not a Jedi-- don't force the issue!

"And Sarai said unto Abram, Behold now, the LORD hath restrained me from bearing: I pray thee, go in unto my maid; it may be that I may obt…

Started by Apostle Samuel Medina

0 Mar 11, 2009

3-Types of Toxic Relationships You Must Avoid! - "Real" Sessions with Sandy

You have been invited by Dr. Sandy Murphy to join a live Community Call. Dr. Keeping It Real!'s Community Call (Join in) Host: Dr. Keeping…

Started by Dr. Sandy Murphy

0 Mar 10, 2009

Women preachers

I know that this is old as the hills; but why are so many people {esp. in the religious circle} are against women preaching.

Started by Carolyn E

2 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

Empowering Seminar with Prophet E. Bernard Jordan

Come join Apostle Keenan Burgess as he hosts the Empowering Seminar on March 15, 2009, from 6 pm to 9 pm, with Special Guest Prophet E. Be…

Started by LaShawn Amires

1 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by LaShawn Amires

It's Complicated?

In the social networking world where it seems that everyone has a social networking profile somewhere, there is a line that is often used t…

Started by Stephen F. Smith

0 Mar 10, 2009

Why Should You...........SUFFER

Luk 9:22 "The Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and the third…

Started by Scott R. Newman

2 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Apostle Rolanda Ross

Pray For Cedric Britt

Please keep Pastor Cedric Britt, Pastor of Mt. Gilead Baptist Church - Fort Worth, TX in prayer. He is in intensive care. Updates are forth…

Started by The Issachar Group, LLC

0 Mar 9, 2009

steps in becoming a preacher

Do you have to be ordained before your trial sermon? What are the steps in becoming a pastor?

Started by tech goddess

1 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by Rev. Eric Culberson Jr.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service