Preaching and Teaching (8,763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Your Ministry on Internet-TV

Started by W. Taft, Ph.D.

0 Mar 8, 2009

stepping out on true faith

God is doing wonderful things in these days. He is showing His people how to be cleansed and how to fellowship with Him. He heals those who…

Started by Worship

0 Mar 7, 2009

Are you truly ready to step out on faith if so follow the instructions and get the wisdom you need

God is doing wonderful things in these days. He is showing His people how to be cleansed and how to fellowship with Him. He heals those who…

Started by Worship

0 Mar 7, 2009

Should a member of the church executive board be required to tithe?

I had a discussion with someone who felt that if one of the requirements for being on the board was that they tithe it was like paying to b…

Started by Pastor Carlton L. Davis

0 Mar 7, 2009

Light and Life

Question - Why is light given to him who is in misery, And life to the bitter of soul, --Job 3:20-21

Started by Martha Bruce

0 Mar 6, 2009

Prayers Needed for Sudan/Kenya

----------------- Bulletin Message ----------------- From: AFRICA LIVE NOW! (278115883) I just got a prayer request from my friend Vic who…

Started by Angie/Shinetoday

0 Mar 6, 2009

Books of the Bible

Books of the Bible In Genesis the world was made by God's creative hand; In Exodus the Hebrews march to gain the Promised Land; Leviticus…

Started by Levonne Morgan

0 Mar 6, 2009

Was Moses EVER allowed in the promised land?

Ok Bible readers, scholars, etc. If this seems like a trick question, that is because IT IS!!! (lol) SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES.... Maybe thi…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

14 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

A LOVE LETTER FROM CHRIST.

‘YOU ARE A LOVE LETTER FROM CHRIST.’ 2 CORINTHIANS 3:3 NIV. James 3:16 is the greatest message ever sent to man. ‘For God so loved the wor…

Started by Denis Chijioke

0 Mar 6, 2009

Are you Lonely in your Marriage or Male / Female Relationship in 2009!

Even if a husband / wife are there physically can a spouse still feel alone? Is a chair really still a chair even if no one is sitting th…

Started by Brother Marcus!

0 Mar 5, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service