Preaching and Teaching (8,763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LOVE

The Love, Sharing Is Caring » It Was Love At First Sight, Soul Attraction At First Sight By Guide The romantics want to say that it was…

Started by PAS: J.A. PREMPEH

1 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

What are you doing when you are Worshipping the Lord?

Well I will start off with my response. First of all when I worship the Lord I'm Reverencing the Lord meaning to show honor and devotion to…

Started by Evangelist D. Lewis

0 Feb 14, 2009

Happy VALENTINE'S DAY

Have a Valentines day filled with Love,Laughter and Joy. Be lovingly Blessed. Comments - Graphics - Layouts - Photobucket

Started by Ladyjd721

1 Feb 14, 2009

Interesting Facts on the Book of Psalms

The Book of Psalms, for instance … www.LighthousePrayerLine.org Author: The brief descriptions that introduce the psalms have David liste…

Started by Mark Seay

0 Feb 13, 2009

Ever gotten a letter like this?

Blessings in Disguise www.LighthousePrayerLine.org A Mother passing by her son's bedroom was astonished to see that his bed was nicely mad…

Started by Mark Seay

1 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by Dr. Ayele Khumari

Wake Up People!

I have heard PREACHERS say stupid things like, “I don’t know the Bible that well but I am filled-with the Holy Ghost and fire!” This person…

Started by Mark H. Stevens, Th.D

6 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Mark H. Stevens, Th.D

When Believeing God For A Mate What Are Some Of The Struggles You Run Into And What Advice Can you Give To Help Others.

I am asking this question because i find when counseling others on this matter they wonder why they make the same mistakes and want to know…

Started by Tara Robinson

3 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

Adopted as His sons

"He predestined us to be adopted as His sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will - to the praise of His glorious…

Started by Alfance

0 Feb 11, 2009

CREATIVE FORCE REVEALED!

I AM A MEMBER TO THE BLACK PREACHING NETWORK FOR A FEW MONTHS NOW, AND I AM FULL OF JOY, WHEN I TELL YOU THAT SINCE, I HAVE MADE IT MY BUSI…

Started by KHADINE BECKFORD

0 Feb 11, 2009

Why do you feel CHristians as a whole are not experiencing Gods best for there lives.

We see CHristians are complaing as the world and as unhappy and many times state they are as defeated as the people in the World, why..When…

Started by DR.Marietta Brown

4 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by DR.Marietta Brown

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service