Preaching and Teaching (8,763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Does My Wonderful Public Profile Cover Up My Private Pain?

Does My Wonderful Public Profile Cover Up My Private Pain? The social networking world is such a blessing to many. The opportunity to netw…

Started by Stephen F. Smith

0 Jan 11, 2009

Is the Bishop moving???

There is a rumor going around and I need confirmation of its validity.Does anyone know if it is true that Bishop Jakes is leaving Dallas, T…

Started by Pastor Ray C. Jones

0 Jan 11, 2009

''WHY DO WOMEN APOSTLES GET BASHED?''

In this end time hour that we live in, we find in the body of Christ that there are many women preachers being consercrated to the office o…

Started by Pastor Joan Perry

0 Jan 10, 2009

Kingdom of God & Authority

I am attaching the link to my podcast site: www.saltinc.mypodcast.com Here you can find some good music and messages. I produced the music…

Started by Eddie Huff

0 Jan 10, 2009

Should the Pastors or the church sit people down.

I want to know what everyone thinks about pastors and or the church sitting members down from their works in the church. what about the mem…

Started by Corey Berry

5 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Joshua Dillard

Most scholars agree that the Lord’s Supper was originally taken as a meal"

So why today is the Lord's Supper only a snack? Read the following item and share your comments: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The Last Supper &a…

Started by Anna

0 Jan 10, 2009

AND THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH

DEAR MIGHTY MESSENGERS OF GOD, DO YOU BELIEVE THIS IS THE SEASON FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD TO WALK IN THE 3-FOLD PROMISE OF 3JOHN 1:2 “BELOVE…

Started by Dionyos & Nicole Sylvester

0 Jan 9, 2009

YOU ARE CREATED TO PROSPER PT. 2

Spiritually Sound, But Many Churches Literally Bankrupt Posted Dec 23, 08 12:16 PM CST in US (Newser) – In trying times, many turn to the c…

Started by VIC MORTON

0 Jan 9, 2009

Preachers Need to Be Accountable For what They Teach

We allow "preachers" to say anything in our pulpits and we sayAMEN! We are afraid to be attacked for standing up for the truth. In1980 I wa…

Started by Mark H. Stevens, Th.D

1 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

Why Don't Men Like Going to Church?

I know a lot of men that love the Lord but often say they are not thrilled with church....Why? 1) Overbearing Pastors 2) Church is too dre…

Started by Mark H. Stevens, Th.D

28 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service