Preaching and Teaching (8,765)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are Preachers To Be Called “Reverend”?

Are Preachers To Be Called “Reverend”? By WAYNE JACKSON ”Do you have information as to when various denominations began to apply the term…

Started by Anna

0 Dec 30, 2008

The Title Usurped From God - "Reverend"

So, Who Can Wear the Name of Reverend? God alone! We know that God is only satisfied with us if we follow His word, and His word only. It'…

Started by Anna

0 Dec 30, 2008

A Thought For Today Regarding the CHURCH

The church had changed so much within the last twenty years. Before the Lord called me to ministry, I did various things in the church. I w…

Started by Bishop Dr. Peggy Kendrick

0 Dec 30, 2008

Come Join me in my new group "Messianic Judaism-- The True Church"

Ask questions, give answers, etc. This room is not for those who practice such, but for those wh oare interested in learning this ancient f…

Started by James Pierce

0 Dec 30, 2008

THE CHRIST OF THE GOSPEL (GENERAL IMPRESSIONS)

It is very easy with all of our intensive Bible studies and exegesis of Holy Writ to lose sight of the OVERALL. Scholarship must view the f…

Started by Pastor DAVIDSON

0 Dec 30, 2008

I realize this is a BLACK Chrstiain website, but its design is WAY TOO DARK, can it be lightened up?

The desing of this Christian website is VERY DARK and BLACK and is HARD TO NEGOTIATE and read. Compare this Christian website with www.thec

Started by mufuart

0 Dec 29, 2008

How To Resolve Conflict In Your Relationship For Greater Intimacy

Started by Renee M. Clerk

1 Dec 29, 2008

Do you think God is pleased with the church?

Simply stated do you feel as if God is pleased with the church, yes or no and why or why not? Do you feel that we are a good representat…

Started by Napoleon J. Harris V

10 Dec 29, 2008

When will the "Modernization of Jesus" stop?

How can we continue to modernize Jesus? The gospel is a very simple concept to grab onto, as put more mildly than Holladay, We cover up the…

Started by William Glass Jr

5 Dec 29, 2008

Really.. Who is God?

I want to note that I will be using a different bible than what most fellow Christians use. I will be quoting and using the Septuagint---Th…

Started by James Pierce

2 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by James Pierce

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service