Preaching and Teaching (8,765)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

National Day of Prayer

National Day of Prayer The 58th Annual National Day of Prayer will take place Thursday, May 7, 2009. Millions will unite in prayer as thous…

Started by Evangelist Cookie Hunter

0 Dec 28, 2008

One Prayer Day

One Prayer Day One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism... One Prayer June 7- 28, 2009 A global movement of churches standing together to pray, fas…

0 Dec 28, 2008

One Prayer Day

One Prayer Day One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism... One Prayer June 7- 28, 2009 A global movement of churches standing together to pray, fas…

0 Dec 28, 2008

To Tithe or not to Tithe

I have always wondered about tithing. It seems that Malachi 3:10 is only used during offering times. I had a young man come up to me and as…

Started by Taffinee

6 Dec 26, 2008
Reply by Russell Earl Kelly, PHD

James 1:18 FIRST FRUITS -- what is the meaning???

QUESTION #1 - What is the meaning of James 1:18? 18 Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstf…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

1 Dec 26, 2008
Reply by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

TRUE AMOR-BEARERS

Dr Short's Desk Today with most Churches having Armor Bearers, many are focused on carrying the Pastors’ coats’, extra suits, shoes, Bible…

Started by DR SHORT

1 Dec 24, 2008

Are We Really Who We Say We Are? Prov 10:9

He who walks in itegrity walks securely. But he who perverts his ways will become known. Integrity - stict adherence to a standard of value…

Started by Mary L. Washington

0 Dec 23, 2008

December 25!! Something to ponder about.

Hi everyone, I have just been pondering about Christmas on December 25. Is it just a celebration of a myth or a mystery? What does the word…

Started by Pastor Amos Kagwetha

1 Dec 23, 2008
Reply by James Pierce

just need some advice

if a church is just starting up and has little to no money at all is there a way for that church to get the funds that it needs to rent spa…

Started by bishop28

0 Dec 23, 2008

My First Sermon at Isle of Hope Union Missionary Baptist Church, Savannah,GA

Dec. 21st, 2008. This was my first sermon preached at the Isle of Hope Union Missionary Baptist Church and I was nervous! I preached from…

Started by Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins

0 Dec 23, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service