Preaching and Teaching (8,763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Prayer Request..

I need the real saints of God, to pray about direction for me. I have many decisions to make over the next few months, and I want to make t…

Started by D.Brandon Campbell

1 Jun 5, 2008
Reply by Mona Shorter

"Women of God in Ministry" Want to know what it takes.

"Women of God in Ministry" Want to know what it takes.

Started by Sunday School Hour

0 Jun 4, 2008

Do you have an overflow of forgivenss

How do you know if u are walking in total forgiveness. Measuring your forgiveness can be examined by your reactions toward those that hav…

Started by Mona Shorter

0 May 28, 2008

RECOGNIZE YOUR DAY AND ITS MESSAGE

RECOGNIZE YOUR DAY AND ITS MESSAGE THE GODHEAD OF JESUS-CHRIST Jesus Himself said this: "I told you that you would die in your sins; if y…

Started by N'ZI Amani Germain

0 May 23, 2008

Cracks in the wall? Examine the Foundation.

Cracks in the wall? Examine the Foundation I saw a commercial on television for foundation repair, and the tag line was if your cracks are…

Started by Apostle Stacey Woods

1 May 22, 2008
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

False Email Circulating!

My dear sisters and brothers in Christ, There is a false email that is being circulated right now about the removal of christian shows on t…

Started by Evangelist Cookie Hunter

0 May 19, 2008

A Woman's Place Is Behind.....

Jesus!!! Luke 8:1-3 1 After this, Jesus traveled about from one town and village to another, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom of…

Started by Minister Gerald Palmer

0 May 18, 2008

My Graduation!

I will be recieving my Degree in Biblical Studies on 5/23 with HONORS 4.0 GPA! from Andersonville Theological Seminary GOD is So GOOD! I…

Started by Sedrick Robinson

4 May 16, 2008
Reply by Sedrick Robinson

The Issue of Homosexuality

Some people would think that homosexuality is cool in their own eyes, but homosexuality is a sin. Always have been and always will be. Here…

Started by Elder-Elect Justin Sudler

4 May 14, 2008
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

KEEP THE DOORS OF THE CHURCH OPEN SAINTS

REMEMBER [REVELATION 2: 11]HE THAT HATH AN EAR, LET HIM HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT SAITH UNTO THE CHURCHES; HE THAT OVERCOMETH SHALL NOT BE HURT…

Started by MINISTER LAWRENCE VICTOR

6 May 13, 2008
Reply by MINISTER LAWRENCE VICTOR

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service