Preaching and Teaching (8,763)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Praise God for His Deliverance: Psalm 9:1-20

I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvelous works. I will be glad and rejoice in thee; I will sing…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 1, 2022

How to Effectively Study the Bible

The difference between reading the Bible and studying the Bible is like wearing a new set of clothes, and the designing, creating and weari…

Started by A.W. Bowman

3 May 15, 2022
Reply by A.W. Bowman

Shepherd Ministries Mother's Day Worship Service

Shepherd Ministries Church Baptist Church is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Topics: Sunday School: Freedom For the Future: Roman…

Started by Willie White

0 May 7, 2022

Pastor's and Leaders Unity Day

On July 30th,2022 Christian's Merging Together Ministry Foundation will honor Pastor's and Leaders international at Chuck Lennon Park, 5000…

Started by Annette Hoggs - Jackson

0 Apr 24, 2022

Shepherd Ministries Worship Service

Shepherd Ministries Church Baptist Church is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Topics: Sunday School: The Paschal Lamb Lives: Matth…

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 16, 2022

In God's Hands.

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 15, 2022

God is my Shield

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 9, 2022

Suffering For Christ’s Sake: 1 Peter 5:10KJV

But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect,…

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 5, 2022

Resurrection: Luke 24:2-3KJV

And they found the stone rolled away from the sepulcher. 3 And they entered in and found not the body of the Lord Jesus. Jesus rose just as…

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 2, 2022

Resurrection: Luke 24:2-3KJV

And they found the stone rolled away from the sepulcher. 3 And they entered in and found not the body of the Lord Jesus.Jesus rose just as…

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 2, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service