Preaching and Teaching (8,764)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Training Opportunities

Biblical Counseling 101 NJ Institute of Theological Studies is conducting a 5 week study of Biblical Counseling from January 16th to Janua…

Started by Mark H. Stevens, Th.D

0 Jan 4, 2009

God's Financial Rescue Plan - Fort Worth, TX - Saturday Jan 10 2009

God's Financial Rescue Plan - Fort Worth, TX - Saturday Jan 10 2009 Are you concerned about your personal finances? Are you struggling to…

Started by Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown

0 Jan 3, 2009

How I Absolutely Conquered 2008!

I entered this year determined to be a conqueror and it was not an easy mission. Along the way, there were great pains and significant loss…

Started by Erwin Scofield

1 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

THE RAPTURE ... WHY AREN'T MORE PASTORS TEACHING ABOUT IT?

In 2 Thes.2:1-8 Paul gave a summary of End Times events in sequence. A careful reading reveals that Paul identified three specific things t…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

2 Jan 2, 2009

Are Sororities and Fraternities Contrary to the Word of God?

Many nationally/internationally known ministers are affiliated with Black Greek-letter organizations. Yet over the years, it's been said th…

Started by Rev. Joyce Irvin Harris, M.Div.

9 Jan 2, 2009

What's your favorite Christian Colloquialism?

Well I guess I should first define colloquialism: A colloquialism is a familiar or informal conversation rather than formal speech or writ…

4 Jan 2, 2009

WOMEN

WHY ARE WOMEN NOT EXCEPTED IN THE PULPITS OF SOME CHURCHES I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO HEAR THE PERSONAL SCRIPTURES THAT PREACHER BASE THEIR REA…

Started by KING OF GLORY MINISTRY"S

1 Jan 2, 2009

MISSIONARY DATING: What's wrong with it?

MISSIONARY DATING: Flirt to Convert Friends, I’ve written a lesson on this topic (Missionary Dating) but it is always good to see what…

4 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

chatroom

Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!

Started by Mandrake

0 Jan 1, 2009

Are Preachers To Be Called “Reverend”?

Are Preachers To Be Called “Reverend”? By WAYNE JACKSON ”Do you have information as to when various denominations began to apply the term…

Started by Anna

0 Dec 30, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service