News & Events (1,085)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2013 WORLD AIDS DAY CHURCH RED RIBBON CAMPAIGN!

Greetings. Its just 10 days to World AIDS Day 1st December, we're taking Organisation, Individual, Churches, Colleges, Universities Orders…

Started by Albert KUNIHIRA

0 Nov 18, 2013

RELATIONSHIP CONFERENCES USA 2013

STOP LOOKING FOR WHAT IS NOT LOST!!! There isn't anything like trying to create or make love; you don't create or make love, you find love.…

Started by Dr Benard Etta

0 Oct 9, 2013

The 2013 Verizon How Sweet the Sound Gospel

The 2013 Verizon How Sweet the Sound Gospel announce the choirs that will be performing at the celebration. Make sure to come and support y…

Started by Devine Jamz Gospel Network

0 Oct 3, 2013

[MIXTAPE] CHEF - WHITE FLOW PT 2

CHEF - WHITE FLOW PT 2 [Mixtape] Hosted By: EVIL EMPIRE Description: SEQUEUL TO CHEFS WHITE FLOW TRAP SERIE MIXTAPE make sure you check…

Started by Jacquie Gines

0 Aug 14, 2013

Divine Solicitation

Go into the world and preach the gospel.... Dearly beloved, I am called into ministry by divine calling but need formal training for that.…

Started by Sampson Lamp Agyepong

0 Aug 14, 2013

Real Love Music Presents | Love Experience Tour 2013

Raymond And Kim The Real Love Music Makers Defining Love Through Their Music With Their Very Own Christian Love GenreAnd Now Debuting Thei…

Started by Devine Jamz Gospel Network

0 Aug 8, 2013

TELEVISION OPPORTUNITY!!!

Hello Saints! Use or pass on to someone that may benefit!  Don't forget to mention my friend Jeff Gund/Info List for Priority Considerati…

Started by Apostle San Dei English-Anderson

0 Aug 2, 2013

So funny in these days and time !

Time to leave Earth, the KKK is starting a neighborhood watch group They see you when you're sleeping, they know when you're awake. They're…

Started by Sarah Boone

0 Jul 26, 2013

2013 Missions Placements in Africa, Apply Now!

Dear Missions/Youth Workers,  Calvary Greetings from Africa Youth Ministries and Happy New Year 2013. Are you looking for Short or Long Ter…

Started by Albert KUNIHIRA

0 Jul 24, 2013

what Happened to Fake Pator Smelly Alois Bell?

Hey peeps, how have you been? I have a question, whatever happen to that fake ass preacher Alois Bell?  I mean is she still preaching her f…

Started by Steve Baldcock

0 Jul 19, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service