News & Events (1,080)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WE ARE EXPANDING AND WANT YOU TO BE APART. INVEST IN YOURSELF.

LAUNCH NOW, AS A PREFERRED CUSTOMER OR DISTRIBUTOR  IF A YOUNG MAN, WITH A FOURTH GRADE EDUCATION AND SPOKE NO ENGLISH, COULD GENERAL $400,…

Started by Pat

0 Dec 3, 2016

I'm Free Conference

Started by Patricia Tolbert

0 Mar 15, 2016

Join us every 1st and 4th Monday's for prayer

Started by Patricia Tolbert

0 Feb 8, 2016

WHATS IN YOUR COFFEE PUT?

LAUNCH YOUR BIZ OR PREFERRED CUST What is in your cup?  Have you considered?  Have you check the value of what your pouring down your syst…

Started by Pat

0 Dec 28, 2015

Showcase Music Video On Satellite And Cable TV

Opportunity For Christian Singer Songwriters, Musicians, and Producers To Showcase a Gospel Music Video On An International TV Series! Clic…

Started by Devine Jamz Gospel Network

0 Dec 7, 2015

Monuments of the Confederate States of America

www.nolaclergy.com An open letter from New Orleans clergy to the community of New Orleans We’re standing together for a united city …  …

Started by Dr. C.S. Gordon, Jr.

0 Nov 27, 2015

Gay marriage is Dead WRONG!

By Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins kennethreginaldjenkins@yahoo.com Genesis 2:22-24 22 Then the LORD God made a woman from the r…

Started by Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins

1 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Rev. Charles Z. Daniels Jr

The Prestigious Reverend Ron Christian Found Dead At His Church In Irvington

from allchristiannews.com Reverend Ron Christian, the beloved pastor, leader and friend of Christian Love Baptist Church, was found dead i…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Nov 3, 2015

Vending Opportunity at Mall in the DC/MD/VA region

Peace Everyone, I completed a walk-through with the mall management for the space shown above today (10/26/15).  Because I have not fin…

Started by Lynn Pinder

0 Oct 26, 2015

Apostle R.D. Henton Has Died

(From the Monument of Faith church website) It is with great sadness that we announce the passing of Apostle R.D. Henton on Thursday, Octo…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Oct 23, 2015

RSS

© 2021   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service