News & Events (1,084)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can anyone or another church help the church that I am with out?

Hello Everyone! I am seeking some help ! As you might know I am the Bishop of The National Old Catholic church .We are looking to relocate…

Started by bishop28

0 Apr 13, 2015

Another Black Diamond Enterprises Network Production

Join me Tuesday @ 6:30 pm EST/5:30 pm CST/3:30 PST on Finally Speaking with Lady Rie.Proverbs: 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart;…

Started by Cherie Yvette Holloman

0 Jan 10, 2015

Listen to some of my shows at blogtalkradio.com/ladyrie

Started by Cherie Yvette Holloman

0 Jan 10, 2015

Pastor attack for stand up for the Brown Family

Federal investigators are looking into an arson fire that burned the Missouri church where Michael Brown's father was baptized over the…

Started by Sarah Boone

0 Nov 26, 2014

Pastor attack for stand up for the Brown Family

Federal investigators are looking into an arson fire that burned the Missouri church where Michael Brown's father was baptized over the…

Started by Sarah Boone

0 Nov 26, 2014

IRS CAN SEIZE ANY BANK ACCOUNT EVEN IF PERSON ISN`T CHARGED WITH CRIMES

Civil Forfeitures: IRS Seizing Bank Accounts from Innocent Americans without Charges or Trials   We’ve talked about the security of the ban…

Started by Sarah Boone

1 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by Sarah Boone

IRS CAN SEIZE ANY BANK ACCOUNT EVEN IF PERSON ISN`T CHARGED WITH CRIMES

Civil Forfeitures: IRS Seizing Bank Accounts from Innocent Americans without Charges or Trials   We’ve talked about the security of the ban…

Started by Sarah Boone

0 Oct 27, 2014

IT HAS BEEN DECREE AND DECLARED THAT OCTOBER 24th IS AN INTERNATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER AGAINST EBOLA

IT HAS BEEN DECREE AND DECLARED THAT OCTOBER 24th IS AN INTERNATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER AGAINST EBOLADon’t forget soldiers of the body of Chris…

Started by Angela Doreen

0 Oct 20, 2014

Are Your Gospel Songs Good Enough For Marketing? Good News!

Click On The Link! Devine Jamz Gospel Network Have Just The Free Publicity Platform For Indie Gospel Artists To Show The World You Have Wha…

Started by Devine Jamz Gospel Network

0 Oct 5, 2014

#Feed50k is our responsibility

#Feed50K The Famine No One Is Talking About     On July 9, 2011, South Sudan officially gained its independence from Sudan. The young nat…

Started by Mistah Wilson

0 Sep 30, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service