News & Events (1,084)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We need help feeding 50k people in Africa

#Feed50K The Famine No One Is Talking About     On July 9, 2011, South Sudan officially gained its independence from Sudan. The young nat…

Started by Mistah Wilson

0 Sep 30, 2014

Money

American shakedown: Police won't charge you, but they'll grab your money U.S. police are operating a co-ordinated scheme to seize as much o…

Started by Sarah Boone

0 Sep 26, 2014

Police taking your Money

American shakedown: Police won't charge you, but they'll grab your money U.S. police are operating a co-ordinated scheme to seize as much o…

Started by Sarah Boone

0 Sep 26, 2014

Grant Writers For Pastors & Business Owners $99. Business Proposals $99

Grant Writers are $99. Business Proposals are $99. Call (872) 216-6752 Ask for Richard Julian. We do great work. Visit www.proposalpower.us

Started by Richard Julian

0 Sep 18, 2014

Most urgent prayer needed/miracles needed Now!

Please pray for my total healing and that God will give me a better job, until He opens the door for me to preach full time and that God wi…

Started by Rev. James Cook

0 Aug 23, 2014

Airport

NBC News: Do Syracuse airport's new exit portals mark arrival of police state?   Christina Callahan, Syracuse aviation commissioner, sai…

Started by Sarah Boone

0 Jul 3, 2014

Airport

NBC News: Do Syracuse airport's new exit portals mark arrival of police state?   Christina Callahan, Syracuse aviation commissioner, sai…

Started by Sarah Boone

0 Jul 3, 2014

Deadline looms for NC eugenics victims

RALEIGH, N.C. — In 1948, as Naomi Schenck was rushed into a North Carolina operating room because she was having a miscarriage, the then-17…

Started by Sarah Boone

0 Jun 29, 2014

Deadline looms for NC eugenics victims

RALEIGH, N.C. — In 1948, as Naomi Schenck was rushed into a North Carolina operating room because she was having a miscarriage, the then-17…

Started by Sarah Boone

0 Jun 29, 2014

32 States Now Officially Bankrupt

Courtesy of Economic Policy Journal we now know that the majority of American states are currently insolvent, and that the US Treasury has…

Started by Sarah Boone

0 Jun 28, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service