Sermon Outlines and Illustrations (107)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Background Study on the Epistle to Philemon

Who wrote the book? The Apostle Paul composed this letter, probably during his first imprisonment in Rome.Who read the book? (Name the reci…

Started by Joseph Gill

2 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Prof.Xavier C. Joshua Th.D

Alois Bell gives handjobs and bjs for $2 and chicked--she will let you cum in her nasty mouth for crack

Alois Bell is a stinly smelly fat person.  I cannot say woman because I think she is really a cow--ok Alois Bell is an Evil SATAN cow--oh y…

Started by Steve Baldcock

2 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Steve Baldcock

PASS IT ON

YOU SAY GOD SAYS BIBLE VERSES You say: 'It's impossible' God says: All things are possible ( Luke 18:27) You say: 'I'm too tired'…

Started by Reneegede

0 May 8, 2013

Tip by Alois Bell

Sunday's sermon needs to be about how much a stinky evil Devil woman Alois Bell is.

Started by Steve Baldcock

0 Feb 2, 2013

how this beby can be

http://www.thisis50.com/photo/royal-rumble-2013-live-stream-watch-wwe-royal-rumble-online-free?context=user wwe royal rumble 2013 live str…

Started by xgbgxh dddddddg

0 Jan 27, 2013

WHY HAVE THE MODERATORS ALLOWED THIS FORUM TO BE TAKE OVER BY MEDICINE PEDLERS

Thats why black folk will always be on the bottom in this country.  We are not about taking care of what we need to take care of. The moder…

Started by newview

0 Oct 31, 2012

Ignorant Faith

A recent bible study got me reminiscing about a realization I came to years ago. At the time I was really wrestling in my mind over a situa…

Started by Joseph Gill

3 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Evelyn Blacksher

Can also be a huge software system

It is a specific program, such as an image browser windows 7 key. Can also be a set of functions is closely linked to the collection of pro…

Started by david

1 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by david

God's coming back for his bride

This is the year that God is not playing anymore games with the body of Christ he's going to unrival the church 

Started by Anointed (Prophetess Diane Lee)

0 May 12, 2012

The Rothchilds Bloodline (Descendants of Esau)

The Rothschild Bloodline Financial Wizzards & Wealthy Cults Esau's Blessing Genesis 27:38-40 And Esau said unto his father, Hast thou…

Started by Hezekiah Ben Israel

17 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Andrew Burger

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service