Sermon Outlines and Illustrations (107)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The About-Face

Read 2 Chronicles 25:5-13 In the world, the assumption of having "gone too far to go back" will be bandied about to encourage persistence…

Started by Joseph Gill

1 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by NaSheila Gibbons Knox

Concerning First Corinthians 11:10

With much controversy surrounding the issue of what Paul was getting at concerning a woman’s hair in the book of I Corinthians Chapter…

Started by Charles E. Burns Jr.

2 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Charles E. Burns Jr.

Signpost Suffering

Read 2 Corinthians 4:6–11 The Apostle Paul held his suffering up as a proof of his ministry: he “boasted” to the Corinthians of his abunda…

Started by Joseph Gill

1 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Joseph Gill

How to Know That You are Filled (Directed and Empowered) with the Holy Spirit

How to Know That You are Filled (Directed and Empowered) with the Holy Spirit Did you ask God to fill you with the Holy Spirit? Do you know…

Started by mj

0 Nov 2, 2010

The About-Face

Read 2 Chronicles 25:5-13 In the world, the assumption of having "gone too far to go back" will be bandied about to encourage persistence…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Sep 28, 2010

Unbelief: Evidence of Our Need for a Savior

And, behold,.thou shalt be dumb, and not able to speak, until the day that these things be performed, because thou believest not my words,…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Sep 9, 2010

When the Brook Died

My father-in-law put his foot down. He refused to allow me to take advantage of him "a day longer" than we agreed. We had already proven to…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Sep 3, 2010

Some verses in the Holy Bible that Strengthen us.

"Whosoever trusteth in the Lord, happy is he."     I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go, I will counsel you and watch…

Started by Bishop Paul Musafiri Nalwango

0 Aug 18, 2010

The Selfish Spouse

Meditating on the ease with which selfishness creeps into even our closest relationships, I am drawn to Genesis 26:1–11. This passage of sc…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Aug 5, 2010

The African American Lectionary (TAAL) has years worth of sermon topics and texts...

Its a great resource for sermon illustrations, texts, ideas, etc. Desiring to create new national conversations concerning the use of Scrip…

Started by Chris Allen

1 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by evangelist pastor susie houston

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service