Pastoral Leadership & Church Folk (344)

Featured Discussions

Two Sunday Worship Services

I would like to hear some feedback from those of you who are currently or have previously offered two or more Sunday Morning Worship Servic…

Started by Raliegh Jones Jr.Latest Reply

New Pastors: Advice for the New Pastors: The what "to do's" and not "to do's" on Day One

I remeber my first comments on the BPN was under Min. Lockett discussion regarding "My First Sermon." At that time I was like him "An assoc…

Started by Rev. Charles MooreLatest Reply

Are You Auditioning for a job to preach where God has all ready appointed and sent you?...

Should you have to send an audition tape or CD to go into anothers church to preach the gospel when you are chosen and called of God? Do y…

Started by Apostle Dr. Linda HollidayLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where does your church stand on the Christians duty to vote?

I have talked with many leaders in the church and their opinions vary on whether or not a Christian should take part in the election proces…

Started by Elder C. Lee

0 Oct 12, 2016

Moving the visible Church from Begging Alms! Never have your Ministry in Financial Want Again!

As we turn on our television sets, enter into the sanctuary of our home assembly, travel to convention sites we are constantly reminded of…

Started by Charles E. Burns Jr.

2 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by Charles E. Burns Jr.

VACANT CHURCHES - CHURCHES SEEKING PASTORS

Lets be a blessing to our fellow co-laborers as well as the various congregations around the country that are seeking leadership. Please pr…

Started by Pastor John H. Young, Sr

83 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by Anthony Michael Utsey

ARE WE OWNERS, INVESTORS, OR HIRED HANDS?

By BJ HALL Passages Ministries February 26, 2015 The owners of the P, J & J Fishing Company are all strong-willed men. "P" is known to…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Sep 29, 2015

10 Troubling statements from church leaders and members

[Published July 30, 2015 on Church Central blogsite | by Thom Rainer ]           If you want your church to move toward a slow yet certain…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Sep 18, 2015

2015 PASTORS APPRECIATION BREAKFAST

Yesterday I was privileged to attend the “2015 Pastors Appreciation Breakfast.” The Pastors Annual Breakfast, which is geared to encourage…

Started by Pastor Betty J. Williams

0 May 25, 2015

Can you and or your church help the church that I am with out?

Hello Everyone! I am seeking some help ! As you might know I am the Bishop of The National Old Catholic church .We are looking to relocate…

Started by bishop28

0 Apr 13, 2015

Two Sunday Worship Services

I would like to hear some feedback from those of you who are currently or have previously offered two or more Sunday Morning Worship Servic…

Started by Raliegh Jones Jr.

43 Apr 12, 2015
Reply by Pastor Patrick Bwayo

The School-To-Prison Pipeline and The Prison Industrial Complex

Neo-slavery is a fact. Those most affected are African descendants  and other poor and marginalized people, especially in the United States…

Started by Chaplain Bernell Wesley

0 Jan 31, 2015

WHAT IS IT ABOUT CHRISTMAS IS IDOLITROUS?

I would like your thoughts on :"what is it about celebrating Christmas on December is "idolatrous?" what are your thoughts on it?

Started by Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel

1 Dec 28, 2014
Reply by Prince Yosef Ben Israel II

RSS

© 2017   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service