Pastoral Leadership & Church Folk (348)

Featured Discussions

Two Sunday Worship Services

I would like to hear some feedback from those of you who are currently or have previously offered two or more Sunday Morning Worship Servic…

Started by Raliegh Jones Jr.Latest Reply

New Pastors: Advice for the New Pastors: The what "to do's" and not "to do's" on Day One

I remeber my first comments on the BPN was under Min. Lockett discussion regarding "My First Sermon." At that time I was like him "An assoc…

Started by Rev. Charles MooreLatest Reply

Are You Auditioning for a job to preach where God has all ready appointed and sent you?...

Should you have to send an audition tape or CD to go into anothers church to preach the gospel when you are chosen and called of God? Do y…

Started by Apostle Dr. Linda HollidayLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is the value of mentorship?

That depends on how it used, mentorship can be:-Permanent or short term.It can be admiration or two way conversation.It can be paid or unpa…

Started by Howard Sands

0 Apr 28, 2022

If we don't work together - we are pulling apart.

If we don't work together - we are pulling apart. Growing African Christian Leaders fb group seeks to bring together 10,000+ Christian lea…

Started by Howard Sands

0 Feb 9, 2022

Senior Pastors Male and Female or Aspiring Pastors

Are you in a transitional stage and looking for a family where you can be valued? We are looking to expand our organization in your area. C…

Started by Patricia Tolbert

1 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

Are You Auditioning for a job to preach where God has all ready appointed and sent you?...

Should you have to send an audition tape or CD to go into anothers church to preach the gospel when you are chosen and called of God? Do y…

Started by Apostle Dr. Linda Holliday

200 Jul 1, 2020
Reply by Pst(Dr).Johnson

VACANT CHURCHES - CHURCHES SEEKING PASTORS

Lets be a blessing to our fellow co-laborers as well as the various congregations around the country that are seeking leadership. Please pr…

Started by Pastor John H. Young, Sr

85 Aug 28, 2019
Reply by Apostle Marc Rouse

Covering

Pastors, it is time for a change. God has appointed specific people for you to serve, but every Pastor needs a covering. Do you have a cove…

0 Aug 22, 2018

New Beginnings

2018 is New Beginnings for each of you!! Are you looking to connect with like minded Pastors or an organization that is all about quality o…

0 Dec 31, 2017

Where does your church stand on the Christians duty to vote?

I have talked with many leaders in the church and their opinions vary on whether or not a Christian should take part in the election proces…

Started by Elder C. Lee

0 Oct 12, 2016

Moving the visible Church from Begging Alms! Never have your Ministry in Financial Want Again!

As we turn on our television sets, enter into the sanctuary of our home assembly, travel to convention sites we are constantly reminded of…

Started by Charles E. Burns Jr.

2 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by Charles E. Burns Jr.

ARE WE OWNERS, INVESTORS, OR HIRED HANDS?

By BJ HALL Passages Ministries February 26, 2015 The owners of the P, J & J Fishing Company are all strong-willed men. "P" is known to…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Sep 29, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service