Pastoral Leadership & Church Folk (348)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The challenges of ministry are real, so why have pastors reduced their anointing to a personality simply to please their congregation? How can they get it back?

The idea of pastors fearing their congregation and therefore becoming more concerned about their opinion than the will of God in very dishe…

Started by Bishop Marc L. Neal

6 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

Are Black Women Angry?

Okay after just posting two other blogs.. making sure that my grammer was correct and I was using bible scriptures... i needed a break fro…

Started by V.D. Coleman

17 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by V.D. Coleman

SHOULD A PASTOR BE RESTORED AFTER ADULTERY?????

It has always saddened me over the years as I’ve watched church leaders bring a reproach on the church of Jesus Christ. What’s shocking to…

Started by Scott R. Newman

26 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Chandra Cole

How to know if an opportunity to preach is for you?

I have prayed for new opportunities from God which would enlarge the territory in which I minister because i have really met very few Pasto…

Started by Tijuan C Evans

19 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

Should the church accept lottery Money

It was told to me by a church member years ago and I want to hear your opinion,,A Preacher has been trying to raise money for his new build…

Started by Eric Hancock

5 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

The benefits of Denomination

I have been raised up in what many termed "Holiness" or the "Sanctified" church all of my life. I admire the Pentecostal reformations and h…

Started by Jerry Daniels

2 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Jerry Daniels

What's L-O-V-E got to do with it?

"By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another." John 13:35 If I speak with the tongues of men a…

Started by Lady Divine

3 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by bridgette

African American Churches and Foreign Missions

I am a African American missionary serving in Malawi, Africa. The last study done on African Americans serving full time in foreign mission…

Started by Henry Joseph

0 Jan 17, 2009

Thoughts on making 2009 an exceptional not just an average year!

As we begin the new year and many of us have set our goals and resolutions to do better in 2009. Whether it is to eat better, lose weight,…

Started by Hugh Palmer

0 Jan 4, 2009

Are you a KEEPER or a KILLER?

A challenge to life as did the One who laid down His life for us Genesis 4:8-9 "And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass…

Started by Scott R. Newman

3 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service