Pastoral Leadership & Church Folk (348)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

10 Troubling statements from church leaders and members

[Published July 30, 2015 on Church Central blogsite | by Thom Rainer ]           If you want your church to move toward a slow yet certain…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Sep 18, 2015

2015 PASTORS APPRECIATION BREAKFAST

Yesterday I was privileged to attend the “2015 Pastors Appreciation Breakfast.” The Pastors Annual Breakfast, which is geared to encourage…

Started by Overseer Betty J. Williams

0 May 25, 2015

Can you and or your church help the church that I am with out?

Hello Everyone! I am seeking some help ! As you might know I am the Bishop of The National Old Catholic church .We are looking to relocate…

Started by bishop28

0 Apr 13, 2015

Two Sunday Worship Services

I would like to hear some feedback from those of you who are currently or have previously offered two or more Sunday Morning Worship Servic…

Started by Raliegh Jones Jr.

43 Apr 12, 2015
Reply by Pastor Patrick Bwayo

The School-To-Prison Pipeline and The Prison Industrial Complex

Neo-slavery is a fact. Those most affected are African descendants  and other poor and marginalized people, especially in the United States…

Started by Chaplain Bernell Wesley

0 Jan 31, 2015

WHAT IS IT ABOUT CHRISTMAS IS IDOLITROUS?

I would like your thoughts on :"what is it about celebrating Christmas on December is "idolatrous?" what are your thoughts on it?

Started by Dr. Brenice Aliyah Fireangel

1 Dec 28, 2014
Reply by Prince Yosef Ben Israel II, 32*

We can get your book PUBLISHED!

Christian Book Publishing We offer a print and distribution model for authors. Our printer partnership provides you a complete vertical int…

Started by William Edward Turner

0 Sep 7, 2014

Street Evangelism Outreach in Your Church

There are sooo many churches in the Body of Christ today that are operating without an adequate Street Evangelism Outreach Team to minister…

Started by Street Evangelist Robert Jones

0 Aug 10, 2014

"Can we the Evangelicals and Pentecostals achieve to have one voice"

Judging from recent developments, both national and international as well as internal developments in the church, "How can we achieve the E…

Started by Apostle GOC.Ogaraku

0 Jul 19, 2014

Female Pastors and Preachers?

A member recently informed me that she would not partake nor attend holy communion if a female minister were assisting me with this sacred…

Started by Rev. Lee A. Everett, Jr.

6 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Rev. Lee A. Everett, Jr.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service