Pastoral Leadership & Church Folk (348)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Has this world gone sex crazy in 2009?

This week on the Brother Marcus Internet Radio Show we will address part one of our series on what is commonly known as the Seven Deadly…

Started by Brother Marcus!

0 Apr 29, 2009

ministry

getting bored sharing with same people looking forward for invitation

Started by pastor sunday

0 Apr 27, 2009

When is enough really enough?

How may cars can one person drive? My question seems simple but I think it deals with why many are not coming to our services and receiving…

Started by BC Haynes

2 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon

Elect Lady

Can anyone tell where we get this terminology of Elect Lady. The scripture in the Bible where this terminology is used does not match the w…

Started by ANTHONY L. TAYLOR SR.

3 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Sound of Judah Faith Ministry

Question For Pastors: Is it easier to reach and talk with you about a problem in my life or to give you a check for $1000?

Question For Pastors: Is it easier to reach and talk with you about a problem in my life or to give you a check for $1000? Question For Pa…

Started by Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown

2 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

The Need for Accountable Leadership/Covering

Grace and Peace be unto BPN, I was having this discussion with one of my Sons in Ministry, and I wanted your thoughts BPN family about it.…

Started by Bishop Michael B. Nesby

44 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Bishop Michael B. Nesby

IS IT GOOD FOR UNMARRIED PERSON TO BE ELECTED AS A BISHOP? ,SHOULD A WOMAN BE CALLED AN APOSTLE OR A BISHOP?

Fellow Brothers, Sisters, Pastors and Lawyers, I would like us to delibrate on this Topic, either in support or Against with Bible refrence…

Started by APOSTLE DR. PRINCE NNAMS

81 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

Question 4 Pastors/Spouses: What are the 3 most important things you must do to work together in ministry? Please Pass it on!

A question for all Pastors & Spouses. What are the 3 most important things you must do to work together in ministry? Please also let u…

Started by Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown

0 Apr 14, 2009

The Mess In The House- Ezekiel 8:5-10

Why are people who call themselves "children of God" so mean, hateful, hypocritical, deceitful and inconsistent in their judgment- of which…

Started by Lester Demings Jr

1 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Adrian Lamar West Sr.

THE PROPHETIC

As I have travelled lately and browsed the various websites, I have noticed a NEW trend that has arisen and that is the "School of the Prop…

Started by Bishop Michael B. Nesby

16 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Bishop Michael B. Nesby

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service