Pastoral Leadership & Church Folk (348)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ARE YOU FASTING DURING LENT?

If you are...do you have a testmony how God is working in your life or on your behalf since you have been fasting?

Started by Lady Divine

0 Mar 31, 2009

The Jezebel spirit

After a more thorough look at the scriptures and other resources, i feel led to revisit this discussion again. We in the body of Christ ha…

Started by Ruwach

2 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Sound of Judah Faith Ministry

Know When to Step Down and Let Go

I recently came across an article in Charisma Magazine concerning ministerial conduct and ethical and moral behavior. J. Lee Grady provides…

Started by lorenzo neal

1 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

Church Planting Partners

Good Evening Fellow Prechers, I am a new church planter in the Dallas area. Our church is looking for partners to help grow this much need…

Started by Malcolm L. Finkley

0 Mar 23, 2009

What is the role of the Black church in the community

This is besides the obvious of course , which is evangelization. I watched Tavis Smiley "State of the Black Union" today and the church was…

Started by GailTravel

0 Feb 28, 2009

Looking for Help to Plant Kingdom of God International in Acworth, GA

I am looking for some pastors and leaders to help lead an evangelistic ministry who may otherwise be locked out of churches because of thei…

Started by Rev. Ronald Boykin, M.Div

0 Feb 12, 2009

Why Is It So Hard For Leaders To Forgive?

Mark 11:22-25 (NIV) 22 "Have faith in God," Jesus answered. 23 "I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself…

Started by Dr.Tony V Lewis

0 Feb 8, 2009

CHARISMATIC MELTDOWN?

The following is an article from Charisma Magazine. Although I'm not a practicing charismatic/pentecostal christian, I am very aware that I…

Started by lorenzo neal

3 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Anthony Luckett

How to know if an opportunity to preach is for you?

Posted by Tijuan C Evans on January 20, 2009 at 9:53pm in Pastoral Leadership & Church Folk Add as Friend View Discussions I have praye…

Started by Stanley Dove

0 Jan 28, 2009

Who's Pimpin Who?

Who is pimpin who? A lot of complaining these days about prophetic pimping and it is happening and is just flat out ungodly. But does the d…

Started by NJ Stevenson

1 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by bridgette

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service