Pastoral Leadership & Church Folk (341)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

African American Churches and Foreign Missions

I am a African American missionary serving in Malawi, Africa. The last study done on African Americans serving full time in foreign mission…

Started by Henry Joseph

0 Jan 17, 2009

Thoughts on making 2009 an exceptional not just an average year!

As we begin the new year and many of us have set our goals and resolutions to do better in 2009. Whether it is to eat better, lose weight,…

Started by Hugh Palmer

0 Jan 4, 2009

Are you a KEEPER or a KILLER?

A challenge to life as did the One who laid down His life for us Genesis 4:8-9 "And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass…

Started by Scott R. Newman

3 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

In response to ministers having to audition to preach!!

Now that's good... The pulpit ministry has turned into something strange... I don't keep audition tapes or cds of any messages that I have…

Started by VIC MORTON

0 Dec 31, 2008

To Share or Not To Share your TESTIMONY?

Why is that we as " BELIEVERS " judge others based on their TESTAMONY that they share with us in church? I thought that we were overcome by…

Started by Prosperity1217

2 Dec 28, 2008

What Happened To The Tithe For The Poor?

The poor, widows, strangers and orphans were to partake of the Tithe. I know of no church who exacts tithes from it's people according to t…

Started by Anna

2 Dec 25, 2008

Sex Offenders Attending Church

A registered convicted sex predator is attending your church services on a regular basis. What if the offender was a member of the clergy?…

Started by Lady Divine

3 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by Jacel Ware

I dare you to do it.

For the past three days I have been wrestling in my spirit about this new job then I find out that there are other nurses with half the tim…

Started by Prophetess Pinki Moore

0 Nov 20, 2008

Leadership

hi

Started by Kolawole Emiola

1 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Kolawole Emiola

Ministry is about service, not glamour

Matthew 23:5-12(New Living Translation) - "Everything they do is for show. On their arms they wear extra wide prayer boxes with Scripture v…

Started by Elder-Elect Justin Sudler

5 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by EVANGELIST GWENDOLYN GRAY

RSS

© 2015   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service