Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon's Discussions (230)

Discussions Replied To (217) Replies Latest Activity

"Im christian :). Many east african women wear veils while in church. I dont think a…"

Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon replied Sep 6, 2009 to

just now

"Too many ethiopians died defending us from europeans for me to just up and marry one…"

Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon replied Sep 6, 2009 to

just now

"There is nothing racist about not dating somebody because of their race. As far as…"

Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon replied Sep 5, 2009 to

just now

"LOL I agree!!"

Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon replied Jul 24, 2009 to TOO MUCH BRAGGING IN THE PULPIT. (STOP IT)

23 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Rev. Kenneth R. Jenkins

":/ Taboo"

Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon replied Jul 17, 2009 to Sex ( Why are Christians afraid to have honest discussions about it?)

189 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Della Morton

"As suspsected the jewish media didnt cover this The end of Israel is near for sure"

Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon replied Jul 13, 2009 to Cynthia McKinney, 20 Others, Held by Israel

3 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon

"Sounds like a good way to get killed..Im familiar with the dalit diaries"

Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon replied Jul 13, 2009 to Do You have a heart for the India ?

1 Jul 13, 2009

"Very true sis"

Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon replied Jul 13, 2009 to What do you think of Tyler Perry playing the Madea roles?

25 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

"Lol why? HBCU's are a world of debt and heartache"

Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon replied Jul 10, 2009 to HELPING CHILDREN GET INTO HBCU'S: JOIN US TO PROPAGATE THE NEWS:

1 Jul 10, 2009

"EW you seem to fear Hiphop"

Zoey "Zozo" Kassay Solomon replied Jul 9, 2009 to Are we sending our children to Hell? Fornication, Holy Hip Hop, Homosexuality & more have flooded our Churches.

37 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service