Evangelist Altha Fugett's Discussions (1,328)

Discussions Replied To (1262) Replies Latest Activity

"We have benefits in Christ Jesus right here on earth as well. We have healing in His…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied May 15, 2009 to SPEAKING those things as though they were:IS IT REALLY POSSIBLE????

15 May 19, 2009
Reply by Debbi Smith

"Rev. let me ask you question, I understand that riches are determined by an individu…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied May 15, 2009 to SPEAKING those things as though they were:IS IT REALLY POSSIBLE????

15 May 19, 2009
Reply by Debbi Smith

"Come out of your Shalom room, "amongst the Apostles" yes I agree that doesn't have t…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied May 15, 2009 to

just now

"Please read my post in reference to Christians and "Selective Literalism" in referen…"

just now

"I agree with Rev. Luckett one hundred percent! sometimes we are not ready for the th…"

15 May 19, 2009
Reply by Debbi Smith

"Bishop with respect, I understand that seeds sown will be reaped(the pain), however…"

just now

"I am a witness that faith in God will pay off always, we believe in the unseen accor…"

15 May 19, 2009
Reply by Debbi Smith

"Gotta has some bread too, lol"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied May 14, 2009 to Has Obama's "Smoking Guns" finally been found?

43 May 19, 2009

"Denny, myfaith is in God, not man, I believe that Jesus is the Son of God, that HE l…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied May 13, 2009 to Has Obama's "Smoking Guns" finally been found?

43 May 19, 2009

"And that is good that you followed your heart, each of us have to live with our own…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied May 13, 2009 to Has Obama's "Smoking Guns" finally been found?

43 May 19, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service