Evangelist Altha Fugett's Discussions (1,328)

Discussions Replied To (1262) Replies Latest Activity

"Public recognition of guests that left them feeling uncomfortable. How does welcomi…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Nov 16, 2009 to

just now

"Zealot, it is irrelevent who taught it, or where it can be found, or who coined the…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Nov 16, 2009 to Jesus is Yah myth debunked and refuted

114 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"Maybe it's simply a matter of no longer casting pearls?"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Nov 14, 2009 to When There is No Law, There is No Sin

24 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

"Bottom line my God/YHWH said have no other god before HIM, allah and YAH are not the…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Nov 13, 2009 to Is The Nation of Islam A Christian Organization

83 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by BruthaPharoah

"Being a Trinitarian, I beleive in The Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost, the Godhea…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Nov 12, 2009 to Jesus is Yah myth debunked and refuted

114 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by love kolongo

"Dr. Jackson, I am a female Evangelist, my calling and my purpose is between me and G…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Nov 12, 2009 to Whats Wrong with "WOMEN"serving in ministry,just as MEN?

11 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

"Not knowing exactly what you are referring to, I must say that ones leave a church f…"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Nov 12, 2009 to The so called church! HINT!!! HINT!!!

13 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Prophet Dr. Arroyo B. Sanders

"She didn't call any names Ben Israel, but step on a cat's tail he WILL holler"

Evangelist Altha Fugett replied Nov 11, 2009 to

just now

"Honestly Sis Credit, it is a daily chore, this man next dooooor to me!!!!!!!,"

just now

"I say to them and myself, fight the good fight of faith. An Evangelist understands t…"

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service