Pastor Jonathan's Discussions (286)

Discussions Replied To (242) Replies Latest Activity

"Brother Sweet,     You are implying that seminary training is the answer to the prob…"

Pastor Jonathan replied Nov 2, 2011 to Educated by Man or Educated by the Holy Ghost

90 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Angela Doreen

"Brother Sweet,      I don't believe that the subject of this discussion is about you…"

Pastor Jonathan replied Nov 2, 2011 to Educated by Man or Educated by the Holy Ghost

90 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Angela Doreen

"Please don't become offensive and simply answer the question.  We are trying to bett…"

90 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Angela Doreen

"Brother Roderick,      Does you mother and brother have a seminary education from an…"

90 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Angela Doreen

"Brother John,      Some good bible study material.  If you have anymore information…"

Pastor Jonathan replied Nov 1, 2011 to Which baptism was Jesus referring to?

25 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Brother John

"Good.  Let me ask you if you believe that you were teaching in error prior to semina…"

Pastor Jonathan replied Nov 1, 2011 to Educated by Man or Educated by the Holy Ghost

90 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Angela Doreen

"I am asking you if you were teaching and preaching without being seminary trained or…"

Pastor Jonathan replied Nov 1, 2011 to Educated by Man or Educated by the Holy Ghost

90 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Angela Doreen

"Pastor Sweet,      If you have been to Africa and India many times than according to…"

90 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Angela Doreen

"     Maybe if God allows you to go to Africa, Iraq or India and start a school for u…"

90 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Angela Doreen

"    Watson and you are the only so called ministers who put yourselves above other p…"

90 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Angela Doreen

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service