Ryan D. McDonald, Sr.'s Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"My thought is that all who have a call on their life need some formal training, whet…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Oct 17, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"I did not answer one of your questions. What has it done for our people to vote? It…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Oct 16, 2008 to Final Weeks before the Election...

62 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Memasel Fandi

"You are a very good manipulator! I am in awe at how you twist a man's words! 1. Do y…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Oct 16, 2008 to Final Weeks before the Election...

62 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Memasel Fandi

"I never lied! Now I do agree that I was being sarcastic, because you are telling peo…"

62 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Memasel Fandi

"You really should go ahead and quit your job now! Your yah will take care of you! If…"

62 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Memasel Fandi

"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want."

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Oct 16, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"I think you should quit your job, whatever it may be?, and just know that Yah will t…"

62 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Memasel Fandi

"My point is EVERYONE has right to believe whatever they want to believe! And know th…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Oct 16, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

"So what about our ancestors dying for our right to vote! Further let he who is witho…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Oct 15, 2008 to Final Weeks before the Election...

62 Nov 5, 2008
Reply by Memasel Fandi

"Further no one has said anything because it is not worth it! I do you just seminary!…"

Ryan D. McDonald, Sr. replied Oct 15, 2008 to I think it is very important that preachers of today need to be seminary trained .

528 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service